what do you do with your tulpa

InSaNePhenix

Lately I've been getting super-lazy so we mainly sit around the house talking. But we have a lot of activities we do when I'm not preoccupied with my work. With Thunderfall I go fishing, spar with wooden swords and go flying. Melody likes to try out different things, currently we listen to music together or do archery. Recently I posed while she speed-painted me!

As a group we very occasionally visit a Monster Hunter world and go hunting, visit Shinsu Field from Okami or go swimming in the lake.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you do with your other friends? Problem solved. Obviously skateboarding isn't an option, but thankfully physical issues are solved by having a wonderland.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest Anonymous

What do you do with your other friends? Problem solved.

That assumes people on this site have friends, which some of them don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Flying. Lots of flying. Amazing heart stopping flying. We watch amazing sunsets(yes in my wonderland as well). We chase each other around, and listen to music. We also do a lot of talking and reading as well. :) also just relaxing.

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

Bud and I have been on a zombie apocalypse kick lately. Our wonderland is the real world I live in now, but it's had an outbreak. We've gathered supplies, took stock of our weapons, and our making our way to the ocean.

Before that we went fishing a lot. Bud and I had even built a cabin by a river.

Guest amber5885

Hi! My name is amber and my tulpas name is Murphy.

We don't have a wonderland, he just lives in my world for the most part. We are watching tommy boy at the moment but we hang out a lot. We went swimming earlier today and then to the par to play on the swings.

When we're out in public we talk to each other trough thought so it's easy to keep him my special little secret.

We watch movies and sometimes we play video games together. We listen to music and I play songs for him on my guitar. We play jenga a lot lol and for some reason he likes to watch me cook.

He does what I call the popcorn dance when we're about to watch movies, it's silly and I wish you could see it lol

He's a romantic too. He can't do things in his own of course but he picks out flowers and jewelry sometimes for me or makes plans for "dates" which usually consists of picking the resteraunts and well talk to each other by writing in a journal i keep. He even has his own handwriting.

I hope this wasn't too rambley but that's a good idea of what we do together

If you can do it I highly recommend practicing allowing your tulpa to write and keep a journal or notebook where you two can write back and forth to each other. It's a lot of fun and a good way to look back on advice they have given you or conversations you have had.

I started doing it last year and it was the best thing we ever decided to do. It wa actually his idea.

The journal idea is interesting. Do you do possession or does he tell you what to write?

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Guest amber5885

Usually what happens is he tells me what to write but sometimes I "black out" and he'll write what he wants.

I'm still there and semi aware but I don't know what he's saying until I read it over.

He says that he doesn't like taking over unless I really ask him to because he thinks it's an invasion of privacy.

We picked out a journal together and what I do is I write a question, or I'll just say hi or whatever I want to say an the. I close my eyes and let my mid just go blank and my had go limp and sometimes I'll just hear him talkin an ill write it down other times I'll just hold my pen and let him write or tell me a story or something.

He likes telling me jokes a lot.

The last time we went on a "date" .... He doesn't like the perenthises lol but that night there was a whole two pages of dialogue about the couple sitting next to us and how he was sure they were satanists. I almost died reading it over again. It's fun to look back on things like that.

I've been working on possession. I don't quite know how I do it other than in small small doses but I'd like to try it in larger doses so he can do things like enjoy food or feel a shower or some of those small things that make life kind of cool

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the answers everyone, yall have great answers and amber, that journal idea is cool, when I make a tulpa ill try that, because that is a really good idea, thank you for that

I don't really do anything with them anymore besides talk to them on occasion.

Nothing really excites me anymore and they seem kind of the same.

I wish we could find that spark again. :@