Wierd feelings

I'm quite new to the forum and tulpamancing in general. Sorry if this is a noob question or if I use some of the vocabulary incorrectly.

For the past 6-7 days I've been forcing I've got a rough idea of my Tulpa's form (so he can decide himself) and I'm about half way through creating the personality. I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right. I know it's different for everybody, but is it normal at this stage to feel strong emotions (friendship or even love) towards your Tulpa?

Sure it is, the stronger you feel them the easier time you'll have creating your tulpa. It's exactly the mindset you should have going into it, because even if it isn't normal to feel those things early on then you just got a head start.

Loving your tulpa means you'll want to force better and such, and don't forget they feel whatever you feel about them. That love will make them grow, especially this early on. It's one of the reasons they tell you not to doubt yourself about these things, doubt will make your tulpa doubt itself too.

Yes, it's good to have a strong friendship with your tulpa, it helps progress and strengthens the trust between you two.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

My strongest feelings of love and affection where about around the same time. I still feel them but back then it was more. . . mm. . . like being hit with sudden bursts out of no where.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]