AttackDoughnut's Excitingly Titled Journal Thread

AttackDoughnut

I Love how Worried my Tulpas are About Me!

I've said this before, but only sort of. I'm a very sickly person; I have a penchant for getting really ill for no real reason other than that my body sucks super hard. It's really fun!

Anyway, last night around 5, I was in bed and felt myself getting sick. Sigma and Amy woke up and were worried. Sigma told me to get up and take some medicine that I usually take when I get sick like that. I did, and I'm convinced it helped later.

But around 6, I got hit with the BLECH hammer. Sigma got SO distraught. He kept saying that it was his first real act as a tulpa, getting me to take medicine, and it didn't help. It took both me and Amy to convince him that it certainly wasn't his fault, that these things happen, and I would have been so much sicker if he hadn't helped.

An interesting thing happened while I was a wreck on the bathroom floor. While talking to each other, I noticed Sigma was talking mostly about making my body feel better, while Amy was trying to keep my spirits up. We talked at length, and found out that Sigma is going to be the one who focuses on making my stomach feel better, and getting me healthier, while Amy is going to be the one who keeps me happy and motivated to do things like exercise and take my medicine regularly. So Sigma is like my "physical" tulpa, and Amy is like my "mental" tulpa. That's a really need dichotomy they have there! I feel so lucky to have them.

TL;DR: My tulpas have assigned themselves to roles in helping my body get healthier. And Sigma is a big worrywart! But Amy is very good at being able to snuff out negative emotions, both by being a tulpa and being able to do tulpa things, and by being happy and adorable.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hip Hop Scoobity Scrotch

6/10/14-6/11/14

Yea, I had no idea what to title this. Amy, Sigma and I have been having fun. Talking with them more often than not. Also some insanely personal things happened with Amy that MadameGrim helped her through, though I don't feel like I could say what exactly here. Amy doesn't want them said, more that she wants to credit MadameGrim with being such a good friend.

Still working on Sigma's form. He wants two fur "rings" towards the end of his tail, first pink, then blue, the blue being closer to the tip of his tail. He also has a "tear stream" pattern under his eyes, but he doesn't know what color yet. He also wants glasses. They've no frames, and are large and perfectly circular. They also don't have ear pieces, and just stay on with the bridge sitting on his muzzle. Lastly, he has a large, thick red collar with a large brass bell on the front. I'm liking this!

TL;DR: Tulpa.info user MadameGrim is an amazing friend, and we got some more of Sigma's form down.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

The Update Made By Tulpas Because I Couldn't Think of Anything

6/12/14-6/13/14

>This is Amy! Doughnut didn't know what to update, so I'm writing it instead! We've been having fun talking to MadameGrim and her tulpa. We love playing Guns of Icarus and then talking a whole bunch. And then I work on imposing myself on Doughnut's real world vision. It's at the point where he can't see me but then at the same time he almost can, you know?

>ALSO HAPPY FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH! IT'S MY FAVORITE!!!

TL;DR: My tulpas are 1.) Very silly and also really little, as evidenced by the juvenile writing style. And 2.) Bookish and well spoken. The end.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

• 2 weeks later...

Obligatory Update: Sigma Alpha Delta

No, I have no idea why "Sigma Alpha Delta"... Oh wait, "Sigma Amy Doughnut..." Was that a subconscious thing? SWEET.

Realized I haven't updated in awhile, so UPDATE. While I knew Amy was a cutie and a sweetie pie, turns out she's quite the flirt too! She's been talking with another tulpa, and BOY does she love making him feel awkward! It's completely adorable, and I'm pretty sure he likes it too. Which makes it more adorable.

On the Sigma side of things, he continues to be the quiet bookish type. But Amy also likes making him feel uncomfortable. And he mewls so cute when he's flustered.

So they're hopelessly adorable. That's that.

TL;DR: Amy's a flirt, and Sigma's also adorable.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

• 2 weeks later...

Has... This Ever Happened Before?

So, my sweet little Amy has a boyfriend! And it's someone else's tulpa. It's... so weird... they can leave, come back, and recount to both their hosts every detail of what happened, separately, with no derivation in detail.

It appears as if our minds are linked... a thing I never really thought possible. But every day there's mounting evidence that it's not only possible, but happening.

And stranger still, Amy's boyfriend's host's mind is linked to another host, who has a tulpa that comes to visit... and Sigma and the third party tulpa had arguments that I didn't even know happened! When I talked to the third party host about what his tulpa thought of Sigma, he gave accounts of things that NO OTHER HOST HAD TOLD HIM. It's completely bizarre.

TL;DR: Minds are linked. *spooky wiggle fingers*

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

• 2 weeks later...

The Most Important Update in the History of... Stuff

Ehe... So, those of you who have read the previous posts know my Amy is dating another tulpa named Hero. Weeeelllll~~~....

She's totally preggers with his kippies. (Kits + Puppies)

Has... this kinda thing ever happened before? I know there are those... ahm... less savory kinda people who've sexed up their tulpas... *shudders* but has an inter-person tulpa relationship ever made little ones?

I'm SUPER excited though! They love each other so much, and Amy's gonna be an awesome mom, and Hero'll be an amazing dad. They're so right for each other. They -wanted- to wait like, a year to have any kippies, but oops! They're happy regardless.

>This is Amy you guys! I had Doughnut post this, even though he was nervous about posting. But I don't care what anyone thinks! I love my mate. And I love that I'm going to have his kippies! I'm so... so happy... I'm so very looking forward to curling up around them... watching them grow up... playing with them... teaching them about the world... it's.. it's all going to be so amazing...

TL;DR: OMG you guyz. Pregnant tulpas.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

I'm happy for you Amy! The human brain is capable of amazing things.

Date Started Forcing: 6/04/2014 at ~11:35am EST

Tulpa's Name: Tyrone

Progress so far: Tulpish

Working on: vocalization

A New Friend!!!

Ok! So, I made a friend. I'm not sure if it's a tulpa or what it is. But I was just watching TV when I heard this plinky plonky noise that sounded like it was from Electroplankton. I looked around my wonderland, and there was this little guy there.

It was this little pixel bunny. It looks odd. It looks like a solid, 2-D pixel sprite, but you can walk around it and look at it from different perspectives, so it's completely 3-D, but no matter what angle you look at it from, it's completely 2-D. It's a solid soft pink color, like cotton candy, but it has two black eyes, that are long like in a happy face, and a little black nose. All those are pixels too.

It communicates with thaos plinky plonky noises. It likes the name "Fly" so that's what I'm calling it. And it makes those nosies when it hops around too. It's pretty cute. I like it. It's more of a pet now than anything. So... I don't know what he really is... terminology wise.

But it's a little sweetie. Just goes around doing its own thing.

TL;DR: New bunny friend!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

Strange, that reminds me of Proteus, if you've ever played it. The creatures in the game are pixellated (I'm probably spelling that wrong) but also 3D; kind of like what you described. In addition, every thing makes noise or music-like noises, sort of like how the rabbit makes noise.

As for what it is, it could be an accidental tulpa, or perhaps a thought-form that showed up. Congratulations on the new person showing up, though.

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)