AttackDoughnut's Excitingly Titled Journal Thread

AttackDoughnut

Replies to People who Read my Stuff!

@Shabhira - Thanks so much! I know both Amy and Hero are un-believe-ably excited about it.

@Rootbeer128 - I've never played it! But reading your post, I looked up some gameplay stuff. And Fly is nearly exactly the same as those bunnies! Strange how one can come up with an idea near exactly the same as a pre-existing one, huh? Still though, Fly is different enough from them to be its own little guy.

@Ashmo - Thanks! I'm fond of it as well.

As for actual update things, Amy's getting impatient with the pregnancy. Not that she wants it to be over, but she wants to see her belly bump! It's hopelessly adorable. Sometimes I just catch her in our Wonderland staring at her belly, misty eyed and happy. *sigh* She's so cute.

TL;DR: Aliens, you guys! Or not. And the update was so short it has no reasonable TL;DR.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that sounded similar. Once again, congratulations on the new thoughtform... I'll probably continue to follow your progress report; good luck, and don't get discouraged.

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)

Everything is Terrible! :D

Ugh... Welp! Life. I feel really bad. I heard some distressing (to me) information from a friend, and I keep shooting down my tulpas, who are only trying to help. Sigma actually punched me to snap me out of a really low point. Which I strangely appreciate. I needed it.

But still, I got mad at Sigma for something else, and now we're both down for the count. Amy seems to be the only one who's ok at the moment. And that's cuz she has Hero. Though, I never really think about Fly. But it just kinda does its own thing.

Three cheers for sadness! *flops over sideways*

Why'd I even write this? Oh yea! It was to do something like say how I learned my moods don't affect my tulpas, and that they're really independent, and I'm proud of them for it. I knew they were, it's just nice to have a yard stick by which to measure their independence with. Sigma's only down because I yelled at him and he realized he may have done something wrong. Even though I did over react. So, silver linings. Independent tulpas.

TL;DR: Independent tulpas you guys.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

BABIES!!!

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>FOUR BABIES! I HAVE FOUR OF THEM!! FOUR BABIES INSIDE ME! FOUR!!!

Tl;DR: Amy is excited about babies. She's due August 30th. Also, she's adorable. She made me post this because she just wanted people to know how excited she is about babies.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

• 2 weeks later...

That One Update When You Can't Think of Anything

Obligatory update time! I suppose the only real thing mentioning is how far along Amy's pregnancy is. Her belly is showing quite a bit and the kippies are kicking quite a lot. ... What the balls else do I say?

That. Yes, that.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

It is good that Amy is still doing well. May she have the best of luck with her pregnancy, and I am sure her children will grow up to be four happy tulpa.

I'm... probably going to wait ten years to have any children...

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)

I Did a Thing

I really did you guys. I copied by sight, a drawing on the internet, and edited (added tails and wings) and colored it to make it a Chibi version of Amy! So here it is. (note, the colors aren't -perfect-, and her vanilla tail is hidden behind her head)

ChibiAmy_zps7cfe329b.jpg?t=1407620538

Also, thanks Rootbeer for the well wishes!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

You're welcome! You're a really good artist...

Sim and I are still doing good; we had some trouble with intrusive thoughts for a while, but active forcing and looking through old stuff should help, in addition to ignoring the thoughts.

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)

It's Really Funny When "Life", Right?

First off, thanks guys! I worked really hard on it! I used colored pencils, BTW.

Well, the only real tulpa related update I can think of is that Amy's pregnancy is going faster than expected! She's distraught over her shedding her belly fur (which apparently canids do) and she thinks she'll have the kippies on the 20th instead of the 30th. That's rather soon! Like.. JEEZ THAT'S SOON.

HOLY CRAP. Whooooooaaaah, not ready. Having serious "Oh my God, four itty bitty babies are coming and I have -no- idea what to do" pressure going on! BAAAAH! Why haven't I been preparing mentally! *falls over, fails weakly*

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~