Tulpa Genitals

After seeing Glitch's dumb sex thread it got me thinking.

I was originally and still am planning on making my tulpa (Pinkie Pie, I swear I chose her before I even knew of you, Fede) without genitals. I don't want any kind of sexual relationship between us. It's just not what I envision.

But I realized this might be something I should let my tulpa decide. I'm spending more than 24 hours on personality, so she should at least be able to provide emotional responses to questions I ask her by the time we get to her form.

Would it be better to let her decide, or create her without genitals like I'd prefer? And none of that "sex is inevitable" bullcrap; that's simply not true. I'm wondering what would be best for her - her decision, or mine? I'm feeling pretty conflicted over this. Any thoughts would be nice.

i agree with the "sex is inevitable being crap" thing. before i even heard a thing about people sexing their tulpae, i created espeon with a genderless base. as time went on he decided to remain physically genderless, yet be identified as male, and he really gets annoyed if asked sexual questions concerning me especially. quite frankly i wouldnt want to mess with him either.

kass is... well shit, everyone who read her answers from the fluent survey knows how she was.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

No genitals is best genitals.

They can come up with something later if it becomes a big deal... adding is easier than taking away.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Meh, just leave it smooth, deviate them in if things develop. And don't think about things like this too hard, it's really not all that important. If you ask me you're wasting way too much energy debating whether or not your tulpa should have genitalia.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Meh, just leave it smooth, deviate them in if things develop. And don't think about things like this too hard, it's really not all that important. If you ask me you're wasting way too much energy debating whether or not your tulpa should have genitalia.

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER THREAD

>I think having sex with my tulpa is probably the most emotional thing I've ever experienced.