Not sure if this counts as parroting or what

Basically, most times when I ask my Tulpa a yes or no question, it's pretty clear what she'll choose, but sometimes she still surprises me. I'm not particularly worried about this.

The thing is, she doesn't really "talk" to me, but it's more like I kind of just know what she's saying, and if I ask her if that's what she was "saying" 9/10 times it's a yes.

This is really unlikely to count as parroting, but I'm pretty new to this whole thing (only about 20 days in or so) and just wanted to make sure, since this is the only aspect of tulpa-forming that I'm having belief-related trouble with.

I don't know, it just feels like because I know what she's saying that I might be parroting: that's what I'm worried about.

game is hard

Talking in pure thought is a common stage before a tulpa starts talking in words. 'So common that there is a term for it (often referred to as "tulpish").

Okay, thank you. This isn't a particularly common problem for me anyways: more often than not now she just sort of sends me words and they appear in a funny orange-black box in my head. She doesn't talk all that often though, and when she does they're usually short sentences: she seems to prefer gestures and hugs more than anything.

game is hard

Yeah, my tulpa can't actually get my attention in any way at this point. I've tried telling her to poke me when I'm losing focus, but she never does. I don't really know why.

game is hard

I used to be more or less the same. I wouldn't hear her mind voice and instead have to translate her raw thoughts into sentences for her. With some vocal and speech training, Zola can pretty much do that herself but she's a bit reliant on me to help with hearing it in her set voice. If I don't give her attention and focus in hearing 'her' voice, she kind of sounds like several girls switching talking here and there. Like she's unable to use her own voice so she tries sounding like different feminine voices so that I know it's her.

It's good for now, but we have to work on her learning how to use her set voice without my attention...

But for you, you just need to keep giving your tulpa attention and nurturing her. She won't be able to breakthrough your mind this early and grab your attention, it takes them time to get strong enough to do that. Zola has trouble doing that for me, but she's developed far enough that she can get my attention in certain circumstances. Most noteworthy is when I'm working on my artwork, if I'm distracted or trail off into depressing thoughts, Zola will kind of send what feels like a pulse through my head and will tell me not to focus on things when I'm drawing. She can do this in several severities too, but it kind of makes her tired... I mean like if I'm really, really depressive she will make me stop what I'm doing involuntarily and tell me she's worried, that I should stop thinking, listen to the music and remember that I love drawing.

But even then, I try to keep her in my thoughts during art... So typically she has a bit of presence when she can get my attention. Like I've said, the important thing is just to keep giving them more attention until they're more developed.