What have we learned?

Argentum

O.k. One thing that I have learned (and confirmed with every switched tulpa I have asked) is that when you're switched your peripheral vision is wider. Some only a little, and some (like me) as much as 30% wider vision (then when possessing).

That isn't a concrete fact, it might be for you but I believe the topic was a concrete fact for every single person.

The more and more as time goes on the less and less results I'm witnessing. Its hard to correlate. Its possible no one is putting in any effort and its even more likely no one knows how exactly to put in effort. I'm sure if we did put a dozen imposed tulpas into discussion then there STILL might be controversies regarding abilities or beliefs. Right now everyone as a whole is at an impasse generally speaking and everything is still a work in progress

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

I'm noticing a trend in the way that tulpas develop. Sure it could be just a 'fluke' but when I bring up what seem to be a step-by-step development for vocalization in tulpas. It seems to start with one rather strong message, which then goes back to being raw thought/tulpish, which then translates into a stage of gesturing what they want along with the thoughts. Then after that where you know they're talking, but it sounds like they're behind a glass door so they're muffled (I call it pre-vocalization.). Then lastly is when they speak. Same with the way that they talk, too as a matter of progression between easier to accomplish to harder: tulpish>your mind voice>their own voice.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King

I'm noticing a trend in the way that tulpas develop. Sure it could be just a 'fluke' but when I bring up what seem to be a step-by-step development for vocalization in tulpas. It seems to start with one rather strong message, which then goes back to being raw thought/tulpish, which then translates into a stage of gesturing what they want along with the thoughts. Then after that where you know they're talking, but it sounds like they're behind a glass door so they're muffled (I call it pre-vocalization.). Then lastly is when they speak. Same with the way that they talk, too as a matter of progression between easier to accomplish to harder: tulpish>your mind voice>their own voice.

Vocalization, for me, didn't totally work that way. He didn't talk for a good while, then suddenly said something here and there, and it was almost always complete sentences. Never "raw thought/tulpish." He also never had a stage of gesturing. Nor did he ever have a muffled voice.

I can agree that before we worked on it a little, his pitch and tone were different. It was never my voice, though, because then he would have sounded like a female. The first thing he ever said was in a clear male voice, though different pitch and tone than the voice he uses now.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

I'm really not sure what we can actually label as fact, now that I think about it.

Ask ten tulpamancers what they know about tulpamancy and you'll get eleven different answers.