SakuraSky's Journal

SakuraSky

To Jess: Hi, it's nice to meet you! My tulpa Sarah and I would love to get to know you once you can communicate!

Sarah: [it might be frustrating, but you can do it! Before too long I'm sure you two will be able to communicate well and enjoy both the physical world as well as a wonderland!]

When I was reading this, Jess was right behind me, leaning overr and looking at the screen with, I think, great interest! It'll be great if this happens some day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! How are you two doing? We are doing good.

Sarah: [Hey! Hope you are having a good day! It will be really cool when you can talk to us. I'm sure you have a lot to say!]

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

September 20th, 2014

Sarah has been imposing herself in the physical world more. When I notice her, she is usually reading something or playing DS. I'm not really sure how that works, other than her using my memories of doing such things. She can never really provide many details.

At this point it's more like I can just tell where she is and what general position she is in. I guess this is presence imposition? I can see her somewhat with mind's eye visualization but it's not clear at all and it's hard to visualize all of her at once rather than just seeing jumbled bits and pieces (hard to explain.)

I'm thinking maybe I should work on visualization in general. Maybe just try to visualize a bunch of different small objects in my mind until I can get better detail and then move on to more complex things as I get better at it. I figure I should probably be learning to do this open-eye rather than closed eye. I'm not going for actual visual imposition, just improved mind's eye visualization of her in the physical world (and in the wonderland too).

If anyone has any tips or advice I'm all ears! Thanks for reading!

Our shared tumblr

Hi Sakura-- I've been having a very similar experience with Jess. I think doing breath meditations with her has helped, also dancing together in our wonderland. I get my strongest visualizations when we're actually dancing--no idea why. OMG, Jess just said "hi" to you and Sarah in my mindvoice :-)

Hi Jeff and Jess! It's great that Jess is talking! She will likely use your mind voice for a while and eventually switch to a more unique mindvoice. That's what happened with Sarah and I, anyway. I'm starting to work on some mindfulness meditation, in hopes that it might help my ability to focus and not let random thoughts derail my focus. I think Sarah wants to say something.

Sarah: [Hi Jess, how are you doing? From reading Jeff's progress report I see that he gets preoccupied by work too. Sakura is sometimes the same way. It can be frustrating, for sure. I end up spending a lot of time reading.

It's really great that you can communicate verbally now! Isn't it a relief to know someone can hear you? Sorry if I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm not sure just how well you can communicate yet, and I can be a bit of a chatterbox. I believe in you! You are both making great progress!]

Our shared tumblr