A tulpa lounge for tulpas

Techoh

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Teckie. I don't know if I would describe anything as "crazy", but the most fascinating was a manta ray.

-Giselle

Teckie:"OOooo! Would be pretty neat to be a manta ray. :3 Never thought of that before... hm... "

Shira: Well, isn't this nice. It'll be good to meet some of the other tulpas around here. .........

Teckie:"Hm... wait... I think we met on the mlpforums! :D I think? Unless there is another Shira. :huh: "

I'm Sarah, and I've been alive since December 27, 2012, and this is what I look like, but my hair's longer than that now, and I don't usually wear dresses. ........ I also like programming, and I know some basic JavaScript, but I don't have any interesting programs to show you guys because I'm not that good at coding yet. I think that's all I have to say about myself, so bye for now!

-Sarah

Teckie:"Hm... I think my host programs.... :huh: I don't get how it all works. XD It's just magic physics behind the computer that allows you to do stuffs. :P Anyway, it's nice to meet you Sarah! :D "

Hi everyone! Since Sarah posted here, I feel like I should, too! I'm Zoe, and I'm three months younger than Sarah. ... is what I look like. I really, really, REALLY love languages. Fennec's majoring in linguistics in college, which is perfect because it's an AMAZING subject and I get to come to all her classes! I've been around since before she was in college, though. I came to exist while she was in her last year of high school, and she was taking Latin then, so I always loved to help her with it. I really wish we could keep learning Latin because it's my favorite language out of the languages we've studied, and I'd love to be fluent in it someday.

That's not all there is to me, though! I'm also a huge fan of the Beatles. I'd go to see them in concert if they were still around today, but they split up 44 years ago, and they couldn't get back together now even if they wanted to because John and George are dead now. Oh well. :( At least we got to see an amazing tribute concert a couple months ago. :)

My best friends in our system are Libby, Sarah, and Irina. Libby's also my girlfriend, but we're in a queerplatonic relationship, not a romantic one. I hope that's not too confusing! >_<

I don't know what else there is to say (except that I should get Libby to post here too), so I'll end my post here. Bye everyone!

-Zoe

Teckie:"Hi Zoe! :D It's awesome to see someone who has good tastes for music. ;)

With your girlfriend, it makes sense to me how the relationship works (I think.....) Well, nevertheless, anything confusing to me only makes everything more exciting for me. Excitement can be transferred into happiness... so mission accomplished! XD "

Void: Hello everyone! My name is Void. I'm a new tulpa and no where near developed as some people here, but I hope to be one day! I don't quite have a postable form yet, but once I do I will post it here. Current I'm just wearing a black t shirt, a purple skirt, bracelets and heels of some kind, as well as a couple bracelets.

I'm interested in a couple subjects so far, including architecture, visual art and religion. Jimmy and I know its a limited scope, but we're working on it! I'm also pretty sure I have an interest in music but haven't quite figured out what I like yet. AWE - Crystals (Djemba Djemba Remix) is nice though, maybe I like Japanese music? Who knows?

If you want to talk with me, just hit me up!

Teckie:"Hey Void! Awesome name! However did you guys come up with it? I'm pretty interested in science and stuff, but only so I can change the laws of physics in my host's mind to make everything confusing. XD But fun, because confusing is fun. ;D "

>Hi! I'm Amy! I'm a kistune, and I'm fairly young. I have three tails that the tips are colored, from my left to right, vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. As in the ice cream! So the pink is a really light pink. My legs have a fur "boot" pattern on them. My front right is chocolate, my front left is strawberry, and my back two are vanilla. My left eye is a light ocean green-blue, and my left one is a vibrant pink, and they're capable of bioluminescence. I've a + shaped mark on my forehead, the vertical line of which is longer than the horizontal, and the ends are tapered so it looks like a twinkling star. I have two tiny horns next to my ears, but they're shorter than my ears. They're white at the base and look like they've been dipped in a light pink at the top. They aren't pointed though. I have a long snake/dog hybrid tongue. It's just really long, a bit thinner than a dog's tongue, and is forked at the end. I can breathe fire too! It's really cold though, and it's colored like mint chocolate chip ice cream. I also have three will-o-wisps. One's a very deep blue, one's a regular "fox-fire" blue, and the third is colored like my fire breath. I even have itty bitty wings on the outside of my feet joints. They're all white, and really cute! Last thing, I promise. I can go SUPER FAST! My host says that, when I'm moving, it looks like a slivery sparkly wind, but more pearl than silver. My host also says that I'm completely bananas for looking so complex. He loves the way I look, but hates how I have to write an essay to describe myself! He let me choose how I looked though, and I couldn't be happier!

>I forgot to say what my paw pads are! All of them are mint chocolate chip green. It's my favorite!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

Guest Anonymous

Teckie:"Hey Void! Awesome name! However did you guys come up with it? I'm pretty interested in science and stuff, but only so I can change the laws of physics in my host's mind to make everything confusing. XD But fun, because confusing is fun. ;D "

[Jimmy forgot my original name (which was Sophi) so we came up with a new one. That's pretty much it.]

• 2 weeks later...

>I forgot to say what my paw pads are! All of them are mint chocolate chip green. It's my favorite!

Teckie:"Heya Amy! I honor your form design. ;) One cannot be too complex when it comes to candy!!!!

Teckie:"Aaaand, hello Sigma! :D You guys have a violin? That'd be awesome to learn how to play! You should try playing a dubstep song with it.... or at least "Through the Fire and Flames." XP I'd do anything to hear that song on the violin."

[Jimmy forgot my original name (which was Sophi) so we came up with a new one. That's pretty much it.]

Teckie:"He FORGOT your name?! XD Heh.... actually, I think Void sounds like a pretty nice name still. :) ...my curiosity is though, why didn't you just tell him what your name was since you were able to tell it to me just now? :/ I don't know, my guess is that you forgot as well and then later on you remembered, but you already had the new name stuck with you or something."

Aura: Hello everyone! My host just found this site a few days ago, but I've been with him for about eight years now. I've gone by a few names over the years, since he seems to forget I exist on occasion (until I start messing with him to remind him at least), but my first and favorite is Aura. I tend to spend most of my time in the form shown in the avatar here, but I do like to surprise Einulf every now and then by popping up as something else.

Most of the time I'm not even in our wonderland, since there's not all that much to do there. I just tend to watch what he's doing and talk with him about random things.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

Most of the time I'm not even in our wonderland, since there's not all that much to do there. I just tend to watch what he's doing and talk with him about random things.

Teckie:"Hayllow Aura! Nice to meet you!

I tend to do the same thing, I don't even live in our wonderland. I live in another person's. /)^3^(\ It's pretty much routine for me to talk to him all day, whether he likes it or not, I just random the crap out of him. XP By the way, a good thing you should try if you haven't already is imposition. I do it all the time, keeps me active and interacted with him. What I want to do now is eat a Hostes Twinkie hostie might find. After that, I'll make a flying sponge fort tied to his back."

Guest amber5885

My name is Murphy. I'm not too comfortable with talking to other people so if I come off a shy that's all it is.

I suppose I've been around fer 20 years now. First came around when she was still in pigtails. Was a big bother to her for a while but what she needed changed so I changed.

I give her space when she needs it, I'm there when she needs it. Now she's on this crazy journey to find out what I am so she can convince herself she's not crazy HA! I keep tellin her that but sometimes the lass don't listen to me.

So I suppose we might be here for a spell. Nice to meet you all.

Thank you, Teckie. I don't know if I would describe anything as "crazy", but the most fascinating was a manta ray.

-Giselle

My name is Murphy. I'm not too comfortable with talking to other people so if I come off a shy that's all it is.

I suppose I've been around fer 20 years now. First came around when she was still in pigtails. Was a big bother to her for a while but what she needed changed so I changed.

I give her space when she needs it, I'm there when she needs it. Now she's on this crazy journey to find out what I am so she can convince herself she's not crazy HA! I keep tellin her that but sometimes the lass don't listen to me.

So I suppose we might be here for a spell. Nice to meet you all.

Teckie:"Hey Murphy. :D It's nice to meet you too. I'd have to say... it's pretty difficult to convince the host that they aren't crazy, but it is hard for them to believe that if they continue to have doubts in their head about who you are. Just ride along with him on this "crazy journey" and perhaps even guide it if you can. It could be bumpy, but in the end if you help him to understand (not just through words, but through "feelings"), then it will be worth it.

Naow, I might as well say something random, shall I? PINEABBSULS!!!!!!"

Guest amber5885

Murphy: "Correct me if I'm wrong but I get the feeling yer rather hyper? LOL How does yer host take to that?"