Is this common for a Tulpa like me?

Hello there, I just got a little curious and I want to know if other Tulpae like me can have dreams separt from their host's. I am the only Tulpa in this head that can do this so I am assuming it's rare, and I only get my own dreams when I am in control of my host when I fall asleep. Please reply back ^_^ ~Rose Berry

Red and snow dream alot, along with jenni and dodger. so.. i would imagine that you can. what they dream about.. i have no idea but red seems to be frightened of...chests of drawers.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

My tulpae have reported being able to dream independently from me.

Just out of curiosity, do your dreams tend to be more "normal" then your host's dreams or even reliving memories? Link has said his dreams tend to be like that, which fascinated me because my dreams tend to be more surreal and I've never relived memories in dreams as far as I can remember. Also, are you capable of lucid dreaming? Kayleigh has told me that lucid dreaming is much easier for her than it is for me because she's a tulpa (though Link and Sarah have stated lucid dreaming is something they've had no success with, so that must not apply to every tulpa in our system).

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

My tulpae have reported being able to dream independently from me.

Just out of curiosity, do your dreams tend to be more "normal" then your host's dreams or even reliving memories? Link has said his dreams tend to be like that, which fascinated me because my dreams tend to be more surreal and I've never relived memories in dreams as far as I can remember. Also, are you capable of lucid dreaming? Kayleigh has told me that lucid dreaming is much easier for her than it is for me because she's a tulpa (though Link and Sarah have stated lucid dreaming is something they've had no success with, so that must not apply to every tulpa in our system).

Actually yes, my dreams tend to be fairly normal compared to my host. My dreams are often of me having picnics with Dasher (my host's friend's Tulpa. He told me what his "real" form looks like), or other similar things. While my host is dreaming about begin followed by the slenderman, while eating ice cream and gripping a shotgun. Before shooting slendy in the face XD. So yeah, I would say mine are much more normal than my host's XD

As for lucid dreaming, I haven't performed it before. And I don't think my host has either. ~Rose Berry

Shira reports being able to dream but often choosing not to, she doesn't really like or care for dreaming as everything that she can do there she can also do in the wonderland, except in the wonderland she has better control.

Actually yes, my dreams tend to be fairly normal compared to my host. My dreams are often of me having picnics with Dasher (my host's friend's Tulpa. He told me what his "real" form looks like), or other similar things. While my host is dreaming about begin followed by the slenderman, while eating ice cream and gripping a shotgun. Before shooting slendy in the face XD. So yeah, I would say mine are much more normal than my host's XD

That's interesting! Perhaps having more "normal" dreams is a tulpa thing. I'll have to ask my other tulpae about it sometime.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

>This is Amy! I had one dream. I only really slept once, so I guess that makes sense! I dreamt about clouds. Just clouds. Pretty white ones.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

red fell asleep just a while ago while i was meditating, he drew a picture of a box with a pac-man eqsue mouth.. i guess it scared him.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia