Tulpa.info Donation Drive!

Pleeb

With just about a week to go, we have about $95 left to raise.

If we happen to raise more than our target goal (e.g. $600), we'll go the next plan up, giving faster systems, more memory, etc.

I feel that repaying you the expenditure (and interest!) that you've put into the site should be a priority too. I've always thought it unreasonable for you to pay the bulk of the costs out of your own pocket, and it is a legitimate expense for any enterprise to repay its seed loan.

'Just my feelings on the matter.

I can understand that. I might leave it up to how others feel about it, or just allocate a small amount towards the interest and stuff, as I'd like to start hammering down on targeted advertising.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless we have something to do with the additional system resources, I'd say put any extra to something else. No point in paying extra for something we're not going to be making use of.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Donated! I hope you got it, was having some trouble...

Thank you for everything tulpa.info and pleeb (and everyone else). Chrome and I are together because of this site and I want it to be open forever for others too. Lets hope for a fantastic server.

Taking one step at a time.

So close! Both to the goal and to the end of the fundraiser. Pleeb, did you include Ashy's contributions in the $475 number?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

So close! Both to the goal and to the end of the fundraiser. Pleeb, did you include Ashy's contributions in the $475 number?

My donation is having a hard time getting through paypal. Not sure when Pleeb will receive it. I'll keep trying. :D

Taking one step at a time.

Thank you, for everyone who donated! I didn't get a chance to update the thread until just now but... We've made our goal! ^_^!

The updated number reflects what made it into paypal and what has been pledged so far (including Ashy's, which is listed under "pledged" until it goes through). And trust me, even the smallest amount helps a lot!

For those who have donated and didn't turn down the web hosting, I'll be sending you an email (or PM, if you'd rather that) in July (probably mid-july) month with the details.

I'll make another post after this is all over, too.

Thanks again for everything so far, guys ^^!

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

We'll donate what we can when we can, if not for this site I'd never have, made Rose and the others that followed.

ALL FOR TULPA AND TULPA FOR ALL!!!