Things to do in a Wonderland?

2 Years and I still don't have my Tulpa even talking yet. That's just sad. But yeah. What are your suggestions for human - 2 ponies activity and maybe even some involvement with others? I'm running out of ideas...

One is Lyra Heartstrings, who isn't human obsessed but more like your friendly next door neighbor that is rather annoying at times but hilarious.

The other is Trixie, Great and Powerful. I didn't change her personality.

Also, my wonderland always changes and my wonderland is rather dark and hard to see. Plus I sorta feel like I am puppeting (I have a fear of that because of how dark and hard to see my Wonderland is, and how it changes every day.)

(Also, no sex tyvm.)

2 years? How often are you forcing? Do you narrate throughout the day?

I'd recommend checking out the guide section of the forums and check out some visualization guides listed here:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

As for things to do in Wonderland, there was a recent post about this:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-fun-things-to-do-whilst-forcing?pid=105314#pid105314

The document linked to that thread is very useful, imo

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

2 years? How often are you forcing? Do you narrate throughout the day?

I'd recommend checking out the guide section of the forums and check out some visualization guides listed here:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

As for things to do in Wonderland, there was a recent post about this:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-fun-things-to-do-whilst-forcing?pid=105314#pid105314

The document linked to that thread is very useful, imo

I do tulpaforce often. However I suddenly go to sleep without my acknowledge and I do narrate throughout my day, there are times where I don't.

Do you force lying down? I fall asleep unless I do it sitting up in a position that would not be comfortable for sleeping. For myself, using concentration tones or white noise in my headphones also helps.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Do you force lying down? I fall asleep unless I do it sitting up in a position that would not be comfortable for sleeping. For myself, using concentration tones or white noise in my headphones also helps.

Yes. I do.

Adventures. Go look at some fantasy paintings, and take your tulpas into them. Make the night sky all nebula and cool stars with ancient temples in ruins. This is your imagination, you mother, go wherever!

And two years, huh? Definitely the hardest process for me and muh tuppers was vocalization ( I'm assuming your not talking aboot auditory imposition ). It was the same problem I had in lucid dreams which was that there were little doubts hindering my ability to believe something like this could happen. After a lot of mind -training and a pinch of fairy dust, my doubts and intrusive thoughts were no longer an issue, bby. Happy to see you're really committed to your tuppers though, mate.