Viper's First Tulpa

ViperEye

I'm posting the thread to log my long adventure in forming my own tulpa. I know there are many threads that will look a LOT better than I'm sure mine will, but hopefully you can follow my tulpa's formation, and learn something from it as time goes on. Whether you are seeing my thread the day I post it, or you're here a year later, I'd love to hear any suggestions you have regarding my tulpa's development. I'd come across this website nearly a year ago, (has it really been that long?) and hadn't been willing to commit to such a long task. Yet here I am, ready to Do whatever it takes to get there. I'm starting from square one. I'm going to decide what form I want my tulpa to take, and get started on my wonderland shortly after posting this. I apologize if this first post is a bit sloppy, as I am posting this from my mobile device, but the rest of my posts will look much nicer.

Welcome, and good luck! If you are using guides, look at many different guides and find what works for you. Combining different things from different guides often works well. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions!

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Thanks for stopping by and for the support, SakuraSky!

------

Anyways, sorry for not posting sooner, but there were so many ideas coming to me, I just couldn't choose a final form that early on.

I finally decided to give my tulpa the form of the Mangapinna squid (If I can figure out how to post a picture of it here, I'll edit this post.) It's very unusual creature, and I think it would suit my tulpa well.

------

Because of where my tulpa's form is coming from, I think it would make the most sense to me to have an underwater Wonder Land.

I actually had a dream where I was in an underground city last night, and while my tulpa's form wasn't there, I think it's a great place to start. There wasn't much detail to it, so I'm afraid I can't elaborate on it right now, but it was really bright, despite seeming to be on the ocean floor, and there were 2 or 3 huts decorated with strangely colored seaweed. I'll attempt to draw a picture, or at least find one really close on the internet, (I'm a terrible artist), after I've refined the image in my head.

------

I don't know how visualization will go for me, but I have faith that with time I will improve. Who knows? I may already be gifted in that area and not even know it! After posting this I have a few more things I need to do, but I WILL force today and upload my results. Not sure how it will go, but I think I am going to just start out picturing it before my, hovering in my mind's eye. Whether I can work best with my eyes open or closed, I will try for 10-15 minutes doing each, and see what works best. I'll work for awhile more, and because my mind tends to wander, I will most likely end up narrating to it to keep my mind focused on my tulpa.

------

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I've never attempted this, much like many others here, and will gladly accept constructive criticism.

Regards,

-ViperEye