I'll draw your tulpa for you.

QContrary

Hey there! Host here speaking because Nouvel isn't feeling too well at the moment and May seems smitten with the idea. Do think you can draw my two tulpas together?

Nouvel, my first one, is 24 year old human, 6'0" tall with gray hair and red eyes. His bangs just barely touch the visor across his eyes that completely cover it. He normally wears a yellow military hat, a black trenchcoat with a white tank top underneath (trenchcoat buttoned up of course), dark gray sweatpants, and black boots. He also has a light gray scarf covering his neck. He's not exactly much of a smiler except around me and May.

May, my second and who we consider to be our daughter, is a ten year old anthromorphic fox, about 4'2", with orange fur and a white tipped tail. She has a braid that goes to her shoulder braids and bangs almost covering her brown eyes. For clothing, she wears a white t-shirt, dark pants, blue princess gloves (whatever that means), and red sneakers with white socks. She is a very cheery person, I can see her clinging onto her daddy happily while he's holding her gently.

Er, I think that's it. If you don't have the time to draw them then it's fine. ^^;;

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as an FYI, I also have a topic for this on the tulpa subreddit, so what I'm doing is going back and forth between the two. Right now I'm focusing on this thread, and after the next two I'll go back to reddit for another batch, and repeat. I hope to get to everyone, no matter how long the backlog is! It just may be a while. I've got a lot of these stacked up already.

Stranger in a strange land.

I'd like a picture of Fench and me together, if it's not too much work. As Cricketandgiraffe says, take your time -- I know how overloaded people get in these art request threads. I have to leave now, but I'll try to get some description of us up here later on.

Edit: Ok, Fench looks kinda like this, only her hair is really straight, maybe more like this. And it's shorter than that -- it's just a few inches under her shoulders.

Edit 2: Can't find anything that looks remotely like me. Just go for white guy, same height as Fench, dark brown hair, brown eyes, blue bandana, chin puff beard.

And if you feel up to it, it would be cool if you did us dressed as some famous characters, or in the style of a famous artist or something. If not, whatever you do is cool.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

And here's Moondust!

http://i.imgur.com/1oMMGMV.png

But while I was getting ready to draw this, I was reminded about how Goldust has been back with the WWE for about a year now and how his brother Cody is now Stardust and dressed similarly, so why don't we see what Moondust would look like in the Rhodes family?

http://i.imgur.com/C0iBEIM.png

Stranger in a strange land.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to request a drawing

My tulpa's name is Sylvia

Sylvia is a small black bearded dragon with exoskeletal legs, like an ant. She has four insect wings similar to a dragonfly, and a white tuft of fur on the end of her tail. She has a row of small, dull spines down her back and tail.