Host becoming a better listener and coaxing tulpa into speaking

While forcing with Mjolnir today we tried something new. Ill call it Host Listening Practice. On the forums i often read that tulpas could speak before the host can hear them. So i realized that i need to become a better listener. Im very confident that she can speak via her random tulpish and once i heard her laugh. But i feel that im not "tuning in" to her all that well. During this practice i asked Mj to talk about several things. Such as tell me a story, list of people i know irl and give pros and cons about them, and i also asked her to sing to me. But above all i asked her to not stop talking so that i could listen and focus on her speaking.

She mind speaks very very rarely and i try vocalization practices like parroting her to songs and using this coaxing trick. > http://community.tulpa.info/thread-sentience-coaxing-tulpae-into-talking

With the coaxing trick i first say "Kids have dreams but" then i ask her to say "dreams cost money".

If anybody has any other tips, tricks, or advice on listening and or helping my tulpa speak i would greatly appreciate.

PS: To give a little history on Mj that may or may not prove helpful. Last year in early February is when i started her and did about 45 days of solid forcing and she spoke a couple words in mind speak. But sadly i was forced to quit cold turkey forcing her till this year in February. Ive been forcing her since February this year with the exception of taking a long break last month in May. She hasn't yet mind spoken her first word, but last year doesn't count. On account of taking such a long time of of forcing.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

dude as far as I know dreams don't cost money

Mine does.

Roughly 50k actually.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness in this world.

Tulpa: Penumbra

Form: Pegasus Pone

Current Stage: Everything. At once.