Mindset.

Quiz time!

I'm curious about two main things, to see if there's some kind of correlation.

Please say how much roleplaying/writing/artistic experience you had BEFORE making your first tulpa, and how long it took you to make your first tulpa. ("making" being reaching the point where you can communicate more complex ideas consistently, even if there are still some doubts. This will probably mean vocality, but consistent communication can also mean body movement or direct meaning)

Please also specify what kind of experience it is. Here's an example:

Before making Winter, I roleplayed for about three years. Before that, I would constantly act out other people, considering their perspectives and trying to pretend I was them. I would generate voices in my head to 'be' them and see how they would react if I were talking with them. It took two years to make Winter.

(Note: This is not entirely accurate, just an example of the kind of response I'm looking for)

Thanks!

If you, like me, think is is unfair for Pleeb to pay all the site costs alone, please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info

>Resig if you agree!

I think you should specify what you mean by how long it took to "make" your tulpa.

Because of this, even I am unsure how to answer this.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Okay, I'll bite.

Before I started here, and well before I could legally drink, my friend and I had an expansive roleplay universe majigger that we spent damn near every night in from like age ten to seventeen. The only direct bearing I can think of that having, besides visualization and understanding character and whatnot, is on my reclaiming that space as my wonderland.

Besides that, I like to write fanfiction because I'm a nerd. And that's about it.

It didn't take long to make Twilight, I think. Or maybe it did. Technically I'm not done making her. Anyway, I'm curious to see how this impromptu survey goes. It'll be cool to know, either way it goes.

Your thinking needs a readjust; total concentration is a must.

-Zecora

Imma Reportin Mah Progress!

And, please, call me Sparks.