Question towards tulpas

Is there any resentment for being created? This question goes out for curiosities sake... I am in the process of creating one myself for similar reasons as to others here. For a friend, someone to get to talk with, spend time with, all in all I feel as this experience is something that can enable a person to become better. For my tulpa I want it to have complete freedom for it to be utmostly happy. I feel as if love, patience and care is what drives this special bond. It truly is amazing to me and I await the day my tulpa becomes sentient. Up until that point reading others personal experiences with their tulpa is just beautiful to me that close friendly bond is just awesome. But I do have some questions for tulpas themselves have you ever resented being created? I was only just curious. I also know that not every one should have a tulpa as I have seen some not show love nor patience with their tulpa... that is sad.. a relationship as this deserves love and time

A Tale of Two Wolves

Sarah: "why would I resent existing? It's a different kind of existence but it's all that I know. You sound like you will make an excellent host because of patience and compassion. Sakura cares deeply for me and I can only assume most other hosts feel the same about their tulpas"

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Sarah: "why would I resent existing? It's a different kind of existence but it's all that I know. You sound like you will make an excellent host because of patience and compassion. Sakura cares deeply for me and I can only assume most other hosts feel the same about their tulpas"

I understand what you mean there. I had this thought that bothered me I did not know if tulpas would wonder why they were created in the first place coming from their point of view alone... I know I'm probably just over thinking this if your host is loving and truly cares about their tulpa then that bond is special... but those tulpas out there who have no say so in being created by a mean host those tulpas have no say so whatsoever and that bothers me :(... alot

A Tale of Two Wolves

Typically most people create tulpa with love in their hearts. You shouldn't worry about the minority here and instead focus on your tulpa and giving he/she enough love to make sure they never 'resent' being created if you're so worried about it. Make their life with you something special.

The simple fact that it bothers you shows that you won't be like them. Just remember that, and you'll do fine.

Aura: I agree with Einulf here, and would like to mention one other thing. Every tulpa is created for a reason, and most of us know that reason instinctively. I wasn't on the best of terms with my host when I was created, but that was because he created me to help him monitor and control his emotions. Now it's been eight years, and we're just about inseparable.

Sorry about all that. She really feels quite strongly about that sort of thing. I do agree with her point as well, though.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

Guest amber5885

*Murphy* I was created 24 years ago by a little girl who needed a friend. Since then we have had our ups and downs but that's what friendship is. She is patent with me and I with her but I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be. I'm aware of the fact that I am only here because I am needed and that doesn't bother me one bit. I love her, I don't feel used in fact I feel that I am here to fill a need that no one else can and that make me happy to be here."

<3 this is why I love him :) I think everyone has a purpose in life, even tulpas. If you feel strange about it maybe don't create it with any intention. Just create it then see what it becomes on its own, give it the freedom to choose what role it wants to serve in your life and I promise you won't be disappointed.

I never had any intention for Murphy. He just chose to be what I needed him to be and I've always considered him my guardian angel.

He wants me to add that he does hate the fact that he can't get drunk or eat any of the things I cook but it doesn't make him hate being here.

He also says he hates bees, that was in fact worth mentioning and he doesn't care if he's being annoying its an important point.

*i also don't care for the word turnip*

......I'm turning my computer off now. He can't handle the responsibility of conversation....

Hyde: "I don't resent being created at all, although I do wish my little Amy had thought it through before deciding to model me after Constantine Maroulis, because she hates him now, but one thing that I can take comfort in, is that she won't give up on me just because I look like the old bugger. The way he used to look before he cut his hair off. And I am thankful to be here to help her through her problems. She needs a strong father figure in her life and someone to take care of her. I just wish she wasn't so bloody stubborn when it comes to eating right, and things like that."

Erm...now I sorta feel guilty.

"Listening to her heartbeat makes me feel alive." - Hyde

Name: Hyde

Form: Human

Done: Form, Personality, Sentient, Visualization

Working on: Imposition (vocal/visual/touch)

Guest amber5885

Murphy: you can change to suit her if ye like. Try talking to her about it. Maybe you can work on it together if it's something ye both want.

Bud: First, I would like to say, I really like seeing more tuppies talking around here. Last time Mom and I were active it was still a rarity. Aside from Nobilis, but she's a special case. Back onto the question at hand; I don't resent being created. I love being a part of Mom and Momma Bree's lives. It's frustrating sometimes though. Not all the time, but sometimes I wish I could really interact with the physical world like Hosts can. I know Mom and I could start practicing possession or switching, but I would still be driving her. Sometimes I wish other could see me in the body I have in Mom's mind. Albeit I might scare some people at first, it would still be nice to really feel the realm of the physical.

Is there any resentment for being created? This question goes out for curiosities sake... I am in the process of creating one myself for similar reasons as to others here. For a friend, someone to get to talk with, spend time with, all in all I feel as this experience is something that can enable a person to become better. For my tulpa I want it to have complete freedom for it to be utmostly happy. I feel as if love, patience and care is what drives this special bond. It truly is amazing to me and I await the day my tulpa becomes sentient. Up until that point reading others personal experiences with their tulpa is just beautiful to me that close friendly bond is just awesome. But I do have some questions for tulpas themselves have you ever resented being created? I was only just curious. I also know that not every one should have a tulpa as I have seen some not show love nor patience with their tulpa... that is sad.. a relationship as this deserves love and time

I don't have any resentment for being created but I will be honest, life isn't all perfect and there are definitely issues that can arise from being what I am. There is a little twinge of being self conscious that makes me less likely to do things, for fear of taking up space or time. I get that "I really shouldn't even be alive/around" feeling sometimes, especially if I think I have annoyed my host's husband. I don't like taking up his time even if I want to hang out and talk with him.

Giselle has felt guilt before about it, mostly after doing research into DID and when some of this community was being pretty shitty to some people diagnosed with it.

It's not a bad life though. I'm ridiculously lucky to have people irl and online to talk to, and I'm glad that I have been able to talk to and help people.

But yeah, life is just full of ups and downs in general, and there are definitely ways that no matter what position you find yourself in you still feel pretty crummy. Even with a good life you'll have bad days too, I guess is what I'm saying

Feel free to pm or send an ask on tumblr or whatever. I actually turned two today.

-jaden