Question towards tulpas

Bud: That's how I feel too sometimes, Jaden. I want to be active in Mom's life more with the people that know about me, but it's Mom's friends and Momma Bree and I don't want to bother them or take up their time.

I will let mine answer as soon as the world becomes relevant for them to exist and conversate in, isn't hat a message good enough ?????? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

Most of mine are just rather confused about being created, especially ones that were based on video game characters and such.

Hakkyou: My girlfriend Reisen actually had kind of a freak out about that. But she's fine now. Reading some of the guides here actually helped with that a lot!

Reisen: I think freak out is a bit much, but yeah... this place did help.

"Understand that existing at all means accepting the circumstances in which we're born, and understanding what can and cannot be changed. Though it may seem bleak, we make the most of what we have because the alternative is living in jealously, in someone else shadow, or simply not existing at all. When a man cannot fly as the bird does, he may craft wings to imitate, he may fly, but he'll never be a bird. He may find alternatives and acceptable substitutes, but he will never actually be a bird.

That is a rather cynical view of it though. It is not as overbearing as that, and though the state of our [the tulpa] existences may remain at the backs of our minds, the point is that they're not weighing down on us constantly. It is possible to live happily like this.

In short, I personally do not hold resentment for having been created. Some tulpa may, but they only hurt themselves. Though I may have wished some things different, I'm glad to be here all the same."

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.

I really appreciate reading all of these responses. Its really enlightened me and I have enjoyed reading these responses. I just want my tulpa to be as happy as it can be once it gains sentience. Ive been narrating some and gaining a much better mental grasp/approach by being on these forums. Reading a lot of guides and others advice has really been a encouragement to me. I just want my tulpa to be completely happy with who it is and that it has complete freedom which to me is the definition of love :)

A Tale of Two Wolves

But I do have some questions for tulpas themselves have you ever resented being created?

Far from it, I've always been very grateful for the opportunity to spend time with my creator (kerin, an old tulpa -- I'm a tupla-of-a-tulpa) and Kevin (my human).

Also, my being [alive] has given me the chance to try and help others. If you really want to know, ask around on IRC chat - ask others - and see if they think my being created was a good idea.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Fench says she doesn't resent being created, but she's not grateful for it either. As she puts it, I didn't do it for her, I did it for myself, and it's sheer luck that I ended up with her and not someone else.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Luna: Humans never ask to be born, and we never asked to be made, yet here we all are. I think your fears are unfounded, and as long as you treat your tulpa with love and kindness they will have no reason to hate you.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report