Different personalities due to outside factors.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Lets say that a tulpa has two personalities. If I force one personality in a warm room, and force the other in a cold room, will the personality be affected by these factors? Other factors may be noise, humidity, ect.

Guest Anonymous

To the confused people:

I'm making a tulpa with multiple personalities (2 of them). If I were to force one in a specific spot and the other in another, would it affect the personalities?

It's not too difficult to understand, guys. Of course temperature could influence things, if you actually want the temperature to. I mean, that was the question, though I'm sure that there have to be easier ways to do things (unless you're more of a tactile visualizer, Jimmy).

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Guest Anonymous

Well that's what I'm struggling with. My past failures were easy to visualize, based on visual aids I had. But with no base to build off of, it's a challenge. But, I will do it. Time to force some personality onto the nice side of Helix. And visualization.

I love questions like these.

The answer is yes, probably, but it depends how you deal with things. You would need to use a method of tulpaforcing that would make your brain register both personalities as the same person. Here's what I would do personally:

• Use the two different locations
  • Never force about the other personality's traits. Do not talk about A during B's sessions, and do not talk about B during A's sessions. Mention that the tulpa has a split personality once and then never mention it again until the very end of personality.
  • Use the same name (a place-holder if you don't have one) for the tulpa for both A and B.
  • Use the same form (a place-holder if you don't have one [OH SHIT A PLACE HOLDER FORM NO WAY IMPOSSIBRE]) for the tulpa for both A and B.
  • Speak in a different tone for both A and B depending on the overall personality just to reinforce the idea that you're talking to two different people while at the same time using the same name and form will reinforce that you're talking to the same person. For example, speak in a higher toned casual voice for an optimistic personality, then a lower toned, slightly monotonous voice for a not-so-optimistic personality. After awhile, your brain will realize, "oh shit, the higher voice means he's talking to personality A, and the lower voice means he's talking to personality B. WELL SHIT," and then your voice will also start to reinforce the fact that both A and B exist in the same tulpa.
  • If you're doing the orb method, or are otherwise visualizing yourself putting the traits into the tulpa, put both A and B into separate containers. At the end, put both the orbs into the same body. Make the orbs different colors for further reinforcement.

It's really just making it so simple for your subconscious, and the rest of your brain, to figure out that if it doesn't work I would go see a doctor.

So, a schizophrenic with a schizophrenic tulpa walks into a bar...

I hope you aren't implying that schizophrenia is split personality. Somebody in my Biology 101 class did that during a presentation project a few weeks ago, and I'm still upset over it. She had it all right up until then, too. And it was how she said it, Jesus Christ.

>They have hallucinations

>And lose touch with reality

Then she slips in

>So basically...

>youhavesplitpersonalitydisorder