My tulpa is a little afraid ...

While my others are on holiday in endless or various other places Stroper, my little popori seems afraid of the dark. s/he can't talk yet but s/he can point, and i can sort of read what s/he is telling me , he writes me little notes and hands them to me.. i try to calm him/her down but i'm a little uncertain about what to do.. i told him/her that nothing in the dark can hurt her/him because he's non-physical he gave me a glance as if he didnt understand, i pointed to the half-door to my living room (it keeps the dogs out of the living room.) i said "walk through that door, and you'll understand". He did as i said and looked amazed and clapped his little paws together excitedly.

i told him not to do it too much because i felt light headed when he did that.. i don't know why.. but is that normal? He's still a little afraid of the house but he draws little pictures of what scares him.. and it was something i was afraid of when i was a little boy.. it was like.. from a nightmare.. saw this treasure chest and it had hands coming from it.. it could move along the floor like a spider, in my dreams when i saw it, i ran like hell! it never really bothered me too much but when it "saw" me it just emitted a eerie laugh at me.. and just went about it's business.. i am concerned about Stroper, i don't want him enduring nightmares.. if.. tulpas can have them.. but i am sure he'll grow out of it.. i hope and surmise..

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

While my others are on holiday in endless or various other places Stroper, my little popori seems afraid of the dark. s/he can't talk yet but s/he can point, and i can sort of read what s/he is telling me , he writes me little notes and hands them to me.. i try to calm him/her down but i'm a little uncertain about what to do.. i told him/her that nothing in the dark can hurt her/him because he's non-physical he gave me a glance as if he didnt understand, i pointed to the half-door to my living room (it keeps the dogs out of the living room.) i said "walk through that door, and you'll understand". He did as i said and looked amazed and clapped his little paws together excitedly.

i told him not to do it too much because i felt light headed when he did that.. i don't know why.. but is that normal? He's still a little afraid of the house but he draws little pictures of what scares him.. and it was something i was afraid of when i was a little boy.. it was like.. from a nightmare.. saw this treasure chest and it had hands coming from it.. it could move along the floor like a spider, in my dreams when i saw it, i ran like hell! it never really bothered me too much but when it "saw" me it just emitted a eerie laugh at me.. and just went about it's business.. i am concerned about Stroper, i don't want him enduring nightmares.. if.. tulpas can have them.. but i am sure he'll grow out of it.. i hope and surmise..

While my others are on holiday in endless or various other places Stroper, my little popori seems afraid of the dark. s/he can't talk yet

in ur mind

s/he can point, and i can sort of read what s/he is telling me , he writes me little notes and hands them to me.. i try to calm him/her down but i'm a little uncertain about what to do.. i told him/her that nothing in the dark can hurt her/him because he's non-physical he gave me a glance as if he didnt understand, i pointed to the half-door to my living room (it keeps the dogs out of the living room.) i said "walk through that door, and you'll understand". He did as i said and looked amazed and clapped his little paws together excitedly.

Well, from one point of view "real in your mind" but from a constructive one their will to be real and believable should be as strong as it can get and any less belongs in the territory of unbelievable abstraction, or a creation making themselves unbelievable for whatever self-destructive reason. Life is very simple.

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money