arcon and Hanna's progress

arcon

well im having trouble again im not sure if its just lack of practice or what but im having a hard time visualizing, if not lack of practice then it maybe cuased by this lekathin supplement ive be taking. i have been hearing what i think is more often in a quarter imposed mind voice that seems limited to two sylibles HAS ANYONE HAD EXPIERENCE WITH LEKATHIN?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean Lecithin? I take a 1360 MG softgel of it once or twice a day every day. It sometimes causes me to have these sort of hallucinations, where I think that someone is sitting down in a chair at work when there's no one there. So an auditory hallucination is probable. I find that only taking it after I've gotten a good amount of sleep cuts down on side effects like that a fair bit.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

yes and now that you mention it i have felt like the cat has climbed up on my bed only to see nothing there, it would suck if what seems like progress was a side effect of a herb well i guess i need to force more of course

• 1 month later...

last night i was playing games on my laptop when it just died and i hear from somewhere in my head "wasnt me" in a soundless(but not toneless) voice this is the most that i know i got from Hanna