Jay's first tulpa

chasingtheskye

So, all these people have talked about forcing really really hard for like, entire days at a time. I am a person who really doesn't have the patience to sit down fir an hour and do nothing but thing about one thing, so sorry, Saiyu. I do, however, really enjoy the idea of having a tulpa, and i do have the determination to never put this down. So, I have decided that unless things like reading to, doodling, dancing with, singing to, and cuddling with Saiyu counts as active forcing, I am going to stick to passively forcing him around me, and doing everything listed above.

Side note: While reading another thread, a comment by malesplicer caught my eye: "Instead of using the term Forcing i use Forging. Forcing sounds too, well forceful. Forging sounds better like creating something (tulpas) with time and care." I like your way of thinking. I think i'm gonna borrow your idea and call it forging.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There shouldn't be a problem with with your methods so long as they're the most productive way for your tulpa and you to interact. Some people just make the most progress while maintaining a high level of focus.

It goes both ways for myself. Sometimes I can sit down and active-force with my tulpa and achieve relatively great mental focus and clarity, while other times I feel like I'm hamming the entire thing, forcing her responses and possibly creating them myself. Same goes for passive-forcing. Certain days (and even parts of the day) it's easy to passively see and speak to my tulpa, but many times I can hardly feel her. It's something I'm continually learning to deal with, my goal being to seek out what feels natural and run with that.

You really have something special with Saiyu, though, seeing how you've made such amazing progress in only three or four days. Keep it up! :)

We both seem to enjoy the things we're doing more. I recall that early on, we sat down and i put my hands on either side of his head to try and make a stronger connection. He gave me a puzzled "What are you doing?" look and ducked his head away from my hands a few times. That was when I decided to pick up a book and read while imagining him watching.

So far today, we've read and taken a nice walk. last night i doodled him and a couple things we've done together (a firework and the scorpion on the cover of the book) and hung it up on the wall cross from my bed so I always see it.

We took a nice long walk exploring our wonderland and decided we just HAD to watch the sun rise sometime. We also read most of our book and made pancakes. Yes, for dinner.

Nothing much else to report! :)

i've wasted two days, no tulpaforging. Got caught up in other things. But i've promised Saiyu that that'll change today. I apologized and we're gonna get back at it. Maybe we should start working on imposing tonight.