Holding your focus

So iv been drawing things on my hands, and changing my wallpapers to remind me of my tulpa for awhile now, however, it is only till now I noticed its hard for me to hold my focus, for example, ill write something on my hand to remind me of her, then when im going about my day ill see it, then say hello and talk very for a couple seconds then get distracted or lose my focus. Any tips on holding onto my focus would be nice. ^u^

Name: Rose

Birth: 9/9/11

Form: Human, brown long hair, blue eyes.

Working on: Visualization and Sentience

I go through the same things as you, however it does not bother me much because I know if I Need my tulpa I know that they are there to talk to. I find when I am happy my tulpas are more willing to try to reach out to me and share that with me. This has lead me to trying to be a happier and more optimistic person.

I use to stop when my watched beeped every hour ant talk to them for 10-15 min before going back to work. They felt that me constantly trying to talk to them like that was distracting, so we don't do that any more.

I think the older you and your tulpa get the easier time you will have recognizing when they are there, often my tulpas are there with me, or watching me and I did not even realize it till they told me. Over time I have gotten better at 'sensing' when they are there.

Try asking your tulpa to drop in and say hi every so often.

Edit: you could try getting a watch or making a bracelet with your tulpas name on it to help remind you.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.