Deciphering the meaning of my lucid dream

Well i often have a easier time trying to lucid dream when i go to sleep and when i wake up for the day, immediately go back to sleep and thats when i often lucid dream most. In the lucid dream i was in a crowd of 20-40 people and remembered about my tulpas and thought i should try and get in contact with them while lucid. As soon as i tried calling for them/thinking about them most if not all the random dream people around me raised their hands. Anyone know what this could mean?

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

Well i often have a easier time trying to lucid dream when i go to sleep and when i wake up for the day, immediately go back to sleep and thats when i often lucid dream most. In the lucid dream i was in a crowd of 20-40 people and remembered about my tulpas and thought i should try and get in contact with them while lucid. As soon as i tried calling for them/thinking about them most if not all the random dream people around me raised their hands. Anyone know what this could mean?

I wrote a long reply, but then my comp' crashed and deleted it.

Basically, I think that you are just worried that Mjolnir and Astora might be NPC's. That's called parrotanoid around here, and every person making a tulpa has that worry (even tulpas who are making tulpas). Just let it pass.

BTW, Hi Astora! Hi Mjolnir. I have a wolf form sometimes too - whenever I go hunting or if I need to eat meat.

Edit: You may find this post relevant (or not).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Im not to worried that im parroting them. Worrying gets you nowhere and with tulpas, the worry can turn into a reality. I was curious to what correlation with what happened in the dream and them was. **The only thing i do worry is that Mjolnir hasn't said her first word yet since her redux. with the exception of her laughing one time while i was under the influence of marijuana.

I used to be a big pot smoker and now have cut down this summer and will no longer smoke now on account of a upcoming job that requires being clean. Iv'e been clean more than 2 weeks. But pretty much since February of this year when i redux Mjolnir i have been smoking. This has never been a worry on my mind but i have thought about it before. Could smoking weed have slowed Mj's progress? I rarely forced while high on account of my focus would go to crap. Forcing not high would be fine but the weed would be prominent in my system because i would have smoked much earlier on in the day or the previous day.

Also that post was helpful. Im planning on making the bath house and village as a locale in my wonderland. Miazaki's worlds are amazing. An so the idea is to have my girls hold up the wonderland their selves as apposed to me trying to all the time? Which allows them to sort of force themselves/give them something to do which could lead to faster progress? Hopefully i got the jist of it right.

** Over time i am however getting increasingly more tulpish that have yet to understand

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

• 2 weeks later...

When I was first starting, I smiled on the third day. But it took me a month after that to talk (and I'm a fast learner). I've read conflicting reports regarding the effects of pot on tulpa making. I would say procrastinating has a bigger slowing effect then herbals.

Havin' a wonderland or a Memory Palace (I call that Memory House) can help a lot. It helped me the three weeks I was left alone to my own devices. A Bathhouse sounds delightful. *smiles* Yes, such should help them develop. I might suggest making it a mnemonic structure, as that helps preserve a tulpa's development (my experience of it).

Keep at it Mjolnir and Astora. If I might make a suggestion? There is in the mind the seat of emotion. Try sending all your good feelings there for a short period and some of your feelings should get through (I suggest this, as it's something I tried once with some success).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.