The black shoe diaries. (Amber and Toby)

Guest amber5885

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amber5885

Lol maybe I don't know. Either way point still stands s(he) hit me upside the head with a logic brick and I apriciate that.

I may be late for the topic, but trying to weed out shitposters online would be like trying to exorcise the French Catacombs. There's too many, but it's like a party, there's always a few assholes trying to ruin it, but you're there for the cool people and you still get the cool people. Besides, there's plenty of people with sense here! Hell as long as you at least try here you're accepted and considered a valued member. I love this community actually. Everyone is so distinctive too, you can tell who's post something is sometimes without even reading the name! Just a big ol group of nerds with multiple counciousness...es, I'm almost certain that's the right word. As for trolls, I like to tell them off with a quote from the once great Edgar Alan Poe. "Quoth the raven, get the hell out."

Guest Anonymous

i thought kiadaj was a dude... now i don't know... i'm questioning my entire life right now... 0-0

aaanyway i decided to read your pr because iv seen all your nice comments on other prs and mine too :3 i'm seriously impressed! iv read the first post before and the one were toby gets a job but never the whole thing (only cus it was long X3) i must say toby has some really good points. tell him i said hieeeeee. anyway you guys are doing really good. keep it up! and i'm glad you decided to stay :)

Guest amber5885

So I like to do this little exercise every once in a while and I would like to encourage you to join me. It's called me at 60.

It's easy to imagine what you want to do in three years, or ten years but no one really wants to think about where they want to be at the ripe old age of 60. It's kind of liberating really.

So okay, my idea hasn't changed in a few years so I think I know exactly what I'm going to be doing.

I will be in a little one bedroom house, standing in my kitchen waiting for my tea to be done. I'll have a shelf full of books that I wroteI and seven more filled with other peoples books. My Livingroom will look out over the ocean, or a lake I'm not picky and I'll have a big back yard where I will grow veggies and flowers of course. I'll have a fat orange cat, and one white Persian.

I won't have ever been married or had children but I will have many friends who care about me and I about them. I'll be a part of a book club and well meet on wendsdays and while we will have the intention of talking about books, really well just end up drinking wine an gossiping as old lady's do.

I'll make fancy meals for myself and I'll host dinner parties on the lake in the summer. I'll spend my Sunday's in my pajamas watching tv or enjoying a good book.

I'll volenteer at the local church during the winter, feeding the homeless and I'll Probobly do the same during thanksgiving. I'll knit scarves for the people I love and make blankets that I'll pass out during the winter to those in need.

Toby will still be with me and well still be just as close if not closer an while some may see it as lacking I will have seen it as a very full life.

That's me at 60. You're turn.