Guest amber5885

The black shoe diaries. (Amber and Toby)

Just read this after I PM'd you. That's a great idea! I'm going to do a session with her just now, so I will make the wonderland idea part of it :-)

Guest amber5885

Okay so here's the deal.

I know that I haven't been here long so this probably wont mean shit to anyone BUT I do have a few friends here so I owe it to them to say something instead of just disappearing.

There doesn't seem to be much in the way of discussion going on here anymore. The "for science" Side of Tulpa.info that originally drew me here is gone as witnessed by the fact that anytime a scientific discussion does arise it usually quickly degrades into something hostel with the OP usually only flaming posters that disagree with what they already assumed to be true.

It seems to me that the only thing anyone here cares about anymore is role playing, validating their own paranoia, flaming others for their supposed misuse of the English language or creating 17 imaginary friends in one day and calling it a Tulpa.

To those of you, and you know who you are who have helped me and still remain in it for the science I applaud you and I respect you but I can't do it anymore.

If you want to get a hold of me for any reason please send me a PM. It will go straight to my email and I will respond. Also, if I do happen to discover anything new I will go ahead and post it here but thats as far as I go.

I'm done with this community.

Peace yall.

Wow, I'm sad to see you go--you were really nice to me when I started and it helped a ton to talk to someone more experienced. I will send you a pm--and I wish you the best whatever happens!

I am also sad to see you go. I was afraid this day would come. I've seen you talking about it elsewhere, but I don't think anything I could have said would have changed your mind.

You're right about the community, of course. It's Sturgeon's Law: 90% of everything is crap. I hang on here because of that 10% that isn't. You were always part of that 10%.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I completely agree with sushi, and I hope we can keep in touch. I always felt like you were kind of a kindred spirit. I wish you and Toby the best in everything!

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Guest amber5885

As much as I want to leave for reasons I'm still lurking. I can't bring myself to walk away an even as I type this Toby is making fun of me for not being able to leave.

I dont think the right first of action would be to leave. Not just for me but for anyone that doesn't have their head wedged firmly in their butt.

I think the better corse of action is to try to Be apart of whatever change may take place around here.

Anywho, it's late and I need sleep but I do have a few things to discuss. Tomorrow it shall have to be!

XOXO

Yay! I so value your input, and I almost feel like I know Toby :-) I wasn't around before, so I don't have a sense of what's changed with the forum, but I am quite sure it's better with you than without you :-)

Completely agree with Jeff. You definitely make this forum better and I'm glad you are around.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly