I don't understand what's going on

Firstly, I would like to note that today is my eleventh day in tulpamancing.

Okay, so here's my situation: The first day was full of head pressures and seemingly alien emotion. This day was full of wonder. Day two was slightly quieter and he (my tulpa) seems to have only gotten more and more quiet since our introduction.

Two days ago, I used some psychedelic mushrooms and had forcing session. This was the first time I had done this. During an intense moment in our wonderland, we seemed to connect and I thought that he told me his name (which was Song).

Now since this experience, his "life essense"--the part of him that I channel in order to force--seems to have totally changed.

I am confused for two reasons. Firstly, why did he seem so active to me that first day only to become less active over this time? Secondly, I am not sure if this psychedelic experience has helped us communicate and helped him deviate, or if I got a false impression and his essence never even changed in the first place--in other words, i'm totally ignoring him.

Can I get some feedback here? I really don't want to just loose him, and I want to communicate like we seemed to only a few days ago.

Personally, I don't have any experience with drugs, but there's lots of information here.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I have more experience with weed but from what i know about shrooms is that they can have a sort of change in how you perceive the world. For example you used to love sushi but now "realize" raw fish just isnt your thing. Same could be said with your tulpa, they may have had a change in perception as well. Thus leading to their possible deviation.

Also my opinion is that i recommend not doing such hard drugs while you have a young tulpa. You may know whats going on but they could have trouble dealing with the reality of the trip. Also they could have had a bad trip. But this is my speculation. Alcohol ive read is the best drug to get in touch with your tulpa, but i personally dont have much experiance with alcohol to give more info on the subject.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

I have more experience with weed but from what i know about shrooms is that they can have a sort of change in how you perceive the world. For example you used to love sushi but now "realize" raw fish just isnt your thing. Same could be said with your tulpa, they may have had a change in perception as well. Thus leading to their possible deviation.

Also my opinion is that i recommend not doing such hard drugs while you have a young tulpa. You may know whats going on but they could have trouble dealing with the reality of the trip. Also they could have had a bad trip. But this is my speculation. Alcohol ive read is the best drug to get in touch with your tulpa, but i personally dont have much experiance with alcohol to give more info on the subject.

I'm happy that my dosage was so low in this case. I didn't hallucinate and even colors were minimal. For the most part, I just had the mind-altering effects that come with psychedelic mushrooms. I think that perhaps you may be right in saying that they probably had a changing experience. Maybe the silence is him trying to figure stuff out after that ordeal. You don't recon that he is permanently damaged, do you?

Nah, i highly doubt it. I mean were you permanently damaged? Probably not, i think your tulpa is ok. Most likely they are just figurin stuff out. But im no expert on shrooms, would like to try them some time i would. But not until my girls are more mature and ready.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

It might not have even been the shrooms that did anything. I mean, yes, they gave you an intense experience. Which is a good thing. The forcing might have been strong enough to help him develop quite a deal. He could have a evolved a bit in that time.

That being said, development has it's highs and lows. Bud and I have gone through some amazing high points, and then some low points where I could barely even tell if he was still here. This is all normal and natural in the process.

and then some low points where I could barely even tell if he was still here. This is all normal and natural in the process.

That is the worst... but I'm kind of glad to see others have had this happen sometimes too. I was afraid it was just me and I was doing something wrong.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

I think it happens to everyone. For a while here, it was considered a part of the process. I don't know if the community still views it as such. But most of the time, tuppers will go into a state of near dormant-ness before having a breakthrough. It's thought to be a process the subconscious goes through while it's "re-wiring" your brain to give your tupper more.

Bud is nearly a year old and we still go through this. Right now, in fact. Last week he was more vocal, witty, even a bit sarcastic than he ever has been, since this morning though-boom. It's like he's crawled inside himself and I'm stuck on the outside waiting.

It's very common for them to be really active when they first achieve something, then die down and develop more slowly for a while after that. For instance with speech, some tulpas will be really chattery when they first learn to speak in a way you can hear, then they'll shut up and you won't hear a peep out of them for a long while. Of course they eventually settle down into something consistent.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)