I just can't understand how some people don't like candy....(share)

Hey Its Shay

I had a roommate who was all "I don't like sweet stuff". She would eat meat...just steak. I always secretly thought something must be wrong with her.... after I got to know her...I seriously think she was a sociopath(not kidding) >___>

aaanyway,

I am OM NOMing as we speak:

candy6.jpg

Mmmmmm, they got that chili powder in the middle. Heh, when I was a kid I hated watermelon candy(and peach, still do). I didn't know you could put chili powder in candy until I moved to the southwest. Now I love Mexican food too!

POST SOME CANDY!

Tulpa: Jack.

Started: Saturday June 28th, 2014.

Form: My avatar, on the left.

Progress: He is sentient, but not vocal.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Actually, I can kind of sympathize with your roommate, not all candy tastes good (to me at least). Most is actually pretty meh....

But

Nutella-image-nutella-36702056-320-317.gif

Well yeah, some candy is rubbish, but that's true of anything. I like good and so-so candy. Also, yay Nutella, though your image appears to be broken at least on this phone.

I've heard that the Chinese in general don't like sweet as much, and tend toward a much milder sweet in their desserts. Western cultures (me included) seem to gravitate toward intense sweet on all candy, with few exceptions like really dark chocolate.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Well sure, I really like candy

that I like

, but hell, I would go for a nice steak over sweets any day of the week.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I fucking hate when people are picky assholes over fruit flavored candy.

"Oh can I have some skittles? I only like the red ones."

"Oh you got Mike and Ike's? Can I only have green ones?"

You'll get whatever I give you, you fucking slut.

And you won't get any orange.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

Guest Anonymous

Sour skittles > Original skittles

Got a thing for licorice, seems most people don't like it though. Twizzlers are delicious.

Nerds. Dog, I love nerds.

If there was ever a point where someone decided to show me a nerd that kinda looked like a penis, I'd still eat it. I'd eat it without fear in front of homophobes. If they ever found more than one, I would be gay for nerds. If I could buy a bean bag and fill it with nerds without it feeling like I was bouncing around in sand and gravel, I would do it gladly. I would coat my own arms in boiling nerd gloss just to lick the shell off. I would sleep in nerds. If ants didn't exist, my house would be made of nerds.

Dog, I love nerds.

Sour skittles > Original skittles

SOUR Skittles? I have not tried these but they sound like a great idea. I mostly prefer chocolate over fruit candy, but do like Skittles now and then.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

My body's way of regulating my food intake is through my appetite.

Once I've consumed enough sugar (usually through drinking sodas), I completely lose my appetite for sweet stuff.

If I ignore the message and still consume something sweet, I'll feel sick afterwards.

By giving my body what it asks for: eating what I'm craving, when I'm hungry (and nothing else) - I never get sick or fat.

Also: Steak > Candy

Meat is healthier than candy, and gives you more nutrition and energy.