I just can't understand how some people don't like candy....(share)

Hey Its Shay

No, it doesn't.

That would be terrible.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Sorry.

Too closed-minded.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Yeah, but does steak taste like candy? That's kind of important!

Of course not; steak tastes better than candy.

- And it can be further enhanced by spices or ketchup.

Sour skittles > Original skittles

Got a thing for licorice, seems most people don't like it though. Twizzlers are delicious.

Eh, after a bag of sour skittles my tongue feel like I've rubbed a layer off with sandpaper. Like citrus burn after 4 kiwis or a pineapple :d

And licorice is alright but black licorice is disgusting. I hate it so much it's like anti-candy. I never even remember to mention it, it's so nasty. Always gotta spit out them black jellybeans DX

If ants didn't exist, my house would be made of nerds.

THIS. I live in the desert where if you drop more than 4 granules of sugar on the counter or floor the ants will invade.

Also nerds are great but chewing them seems risky.

Tulpa: Jack.

Started: Saturday June 28th, 2014.

Form: My avatar, on the left.

Progress: He is sentient, but not vocal.

I've heard that the Chinese in general don't like sweet as much, and tend toward a much milder sweet in their desserts. Western cultures (me included) seem to gravitate toward intense sweet on all candy, with few exceptions like really dark chocolate.

This is true, most of our "sweet" delicacies aren't even close to sweet compared to a lot of western candy. Mooncake, for example, while is sweet, is very mild (but incredibly delicious :3). My parents complain that everything is too sweet all the time, and unfortunately don't let me eat much in the way of sweet as a consequence (except chocolate, my mum loves chocolate). I don't really mind though, I'm allergic to a lot of candy so I usually avoid eating a lot of it anyways.

If anything, a lotta chinese love to burn their tastebuds off with spicy things. Honestly, I went out to eat with my cousins once and I think I killed my tongue for the rest of the day o.o;

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Chinese spicy food. I could die for chinese spicy foods. Indian foods, though...if you've ever wanted to know what the surface of the sun felt like, take a couple of dishes from an Indian restaurant and gorge yourself. Your intestines will serve as a fine demonstration and subsequent punishment for summoning the wrath of the sun.

If only I could be so...grossly incandescent

And then we have the sugar moth...

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Brassow. Way to cross those streams.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip