I just can't understand how some people don't like candy....(share)

Hey Its Shay

I'm horribly unhealthy, but candy is great, so I come to a problem.

I enjoy gummy candy the most, probably, with Skittles up next (any kind, really, except that wierd, fucked up covered-in-battery-acid kind that came in the blue box), and I can eat almost anything chocolate. I have this weird thing where I enjoy grinding candy (especially hard candy like Jolly Ranchers, Peppermints, Heath bars, et cetera...) into my back teeth, so that when I bit hard it gives this satisfying pressure and it also gives me something to do with my tongue. Concerning Twizzlers Vs Red Vines, I go with Twizzlers. I enjoy anything with mint in it and occasionally a sack of those gross sour strips that burn your mouth. Damn.

I also love black licorice...a lot...*waits for lynch mob*

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this weird thing where I enjoy grinding candy (especially hard candy like Jolly Ranchers, Peppermints, Heath bars, et cetera...) into my back teeth, so that when I bit hard it gives this satisfying pressure and it also gives me something to do with my tongue.

Your dentist is going to LOVE you down the road. >.< LOL

I love raisinettes when I go to the movies. Normally my candy consumption is like fruity things like starbursts, or skittles. I don't like eating skittles very often because I have to sort them down by color and preference then eat them. (time consuming) if I can't sort them down I pull out a handful and do it that way.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King