Having trouble coming up with what my tulpa would look like?

YakWrangler

First off, hey everyone! I'm new here, nice to meet all of you. Hoping to make some good friends on this site :)

I'm having trouble coming up with an image for my tulpa. Honestly this was the last thing I thought I'd have a hard time with, but I feel like it's greatly hindering the whole process and it's driving me nuts.

I've already prepared my list of personality traits, voice, smell, etc, as well as my tulpa's wonderland (which is a cozy apartment in case anyone is curious).

I would like to base him/her off a fictional character, but... I didn't, for many reasons (imagine how you'd feel having an anime/pony tulpa at the age of 80!) but at the same time I'm not creative enough to make an entirely new being purely off of my own imagination.

So if any of you artists/inventive people out there could help me, I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

P.S If you really do have anime/pony tulpae, I apologize, I hope I didn't offend anyone D:

There's a site called morphthing where you can combine a bunch of people into a single image. It helped me a lot in making a face to use to help me visualize my tulpa

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

There's a site called morphthing where you can combine a bunch of people into a single image. It helped me a lot in making a face to use to help me visualize my tulpa

Thanks a bunch, will check it out.

Guest amber5885

Howdy! It's nice to meet you :)

If you want to go down this particular road, you can always allow your tulpa to decide. Start with like just a ball of energy or something really really simple an shapeless and while youre forcing let it know "I would like you to be human," or whatever it is you are looking for and see what happens.

Just a wild thought :)

Good luck!! An have fun!!

I let Bud choose everything. I thought of him as something of a star dust nebula, and he eventually turned into an egg, and hatched, and went through an entire maturing process from infant to adult form. It was really neat.

Maybe you could even suggest that your tulpa be an animal. You could have it be one of your favorite animals until the tulpa understands enough to change to how it would like (with some input from you if you guys collaborate on the look). That's just another option, I guess.

For me it was easy because the image I wanted for him pretty much just popped in my head a few minutes after thinking about making a tulpa. But hopefully my two cents and these other nice folks suggestions can give you some help! Good luck :u

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

I've decided to go with what Ashmo and Amber suggested, kind of imagine my tulpa as a simple non-humanoid figure and then let it decide on it's own. Thanks to everybody who replied to this thread, I really appreciate it. I'll make an update if I get results (hopefully).