My Tulpa, Who I Created at 8 Years Old

Yes, I do have a tulpa. More or less created by accident, though her story of creation is slightly different. But it started with the same wish: a wish to have a friend. Except in my case, I asked God for a friend. I was expecting to befriend an other human in due time. That's not what happened. As time went by, I got a new person living inside my head. I wasn't sure what she was at that time, and she didn't know either.

Me and Amantha have grown very close to each other ever since we've learned she actually is a tulpa. She's actually her own thing as is now. Neither of us want her to be on her own. We both want to remain connected like this. We don't even know if it's even at all possible for us to seperate, though we both expect we can't. Not that we are going to try to find out, heh. Amantha is way too important for me to lose.

And yes, Amantha can "see" what I'm thinking. She knows what I'm typing out here, and what I'm planning to type out. Of course, this is because she lives in my head. It's not dangerous at all, and in my opinion, it's something that's rather predictable. It doesn't always seem to be the other way around, as I can't always tell what she's thinking. But still, because she knows what's going on, she's also able to help me better in real life. That's not the case the other way around. We can't switch, so there's no need for me to read into her in real life. And if something's on her mind, she will just straight-up tell me. There aren't any secrets between us.

And don't worry. As far as we've learned in this community, if you do end up switching, there's always a way to switch back. I haven't heard of irreversible switching with a tulpa.

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

This thread was created 5 years ago....

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

This thread was created 5 years ago....

There's nothing wrong with replying to an old thread if you have something worth contributing. Just don't expect a reply from an OP who hasn't been here for five years.