Auditory Hallucination

I actually haven't seen this posted around alot.

What I mean by auditory hallucination was:

Do any of you guys hear your tulpa outside of mindvoice?

As in you can hear your tulpa like a physical person is talking to you?

So what I was wondering is if audio hallucinations grab the host's attention better and improve growth by having a better presence in the mind.

If you guys have tulpas that are able to do this, can you share how you managed to achieve this state? Thanks!

I'm interested in this as well. Audio imposition seems cooler to me than visual imposition... not sure why

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

I have on very rare occasion heard Bud through true auditory hallucination. The first words he ever spoke, were actually this way. He asked me to tell him a story and I actually thought for a moment that there was a little boy in my room.

Neither of us really know or understand how it is done, and since his mind voice has become so much stronger it hasn't happened.

We haven't really been working on it much either, to tell the truth.

Lately though, I have been hearing some "wonkey" things from time to time. It's mostly when he's trying to talk to me but I'm busy with work or something. My ears ring a lot more frequently now too. I can't remember if that is part of the process or not.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I wanted people to know it really is possible.

Auditory hallucinations are the most common kind of hallucinations. Most people experience them. The most common is hearing a voice calling your name as you fall asleep. I've experienced them vivid enough to confuse with a real person.

Fench's voice isn't imposed yet, but I think I'm getting pretty close, and I have spoken to people who have achieved vocal imposition.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Glad to hear it is possible.

I'm going to assume that the tulpa needs to have a strong mindvoice....

So any steps we can take to make this possible? Really would like audio imposition before visual

I think that finding a voice model really helps. If your tulpa is vocal, you can pick out a model together. I know some people have gotten voices off Librivox, so that might be a good place to start. I went elsewhere.

Once you have a model, find a good recording of them talking, listen to a bit, then stop it, and imagine some words spoken in the same voice. Keep doing that until you get it down, and whenever your tulpa speaks, try to mentally hear their voice as sounding like that.

You can still do it without a model, but it's a bit harder because you don't have a recording to listen to for reference.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Actually, I think I might try that too. Bud can't seem to decide what he wants to sound like now that he's grown out of the child's voice he had before.

i've heard purring and i was the only one in my room.. i found out that red was curled up in my lap in trinity and was content in being in my lap surprisingly meowstic purrs are higher pitched than cat purrs.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Guest amber5885

Toby's only done it once or twice. I have hear him laugh, once he said hello. One time he burped so loud it made me jump.