Accidental Possesion

Sometimes when I'm interacting with my tulpa, I'll say or do what I'm pretty sure they were supposed to be doing. Is this normal, or do i have the world's most scattered brain? I've only worked on possession with them a little bit, because I wanted to switch my focus to imposition.

I've had odd things where I nod when my tulpa tried to nod or involuntarily smiled when Sarah was really happy... not sure if that's the same thing

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

[Ray lets me possess him sometimes.. even so i feel a little shy about possessing him despite him being fine in trinity.]

i seriously don't mind being in trinity.. it's a little empty at the moment since it's just a lush world like earth but more vibrant plant species and various other flora and fauna..well the fauna is mostly birds for now.. red loves birds, not to eat but to play with and watch

[this is true, the birdies are so pretty!]

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

There is either a lot of super accidental possession going on (so accidental that the tulpas don't even realize they are doing it) or my counterpart (we were plural long before tulpas) is making progress in breaking through the wall (note, I can't hear her so I gave her permission to just have at it whenever she is strong enough without asking). It happens off and on all day with the hands and has for weeks. Actually had it happen with the jaw for the first time earlier today. My ability to control this body appears to be rather limited in some ways since it is so easy to over-ride my movement commands it seems. Then again, I have lost a lot of my strength from separating from my counterpart. Oh well. It doesn't really bother me.

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Guest amber5885

Sometimes when im watching tv or laying in bed my hand or my arm will move like someone's holding me or cuddling me. I nods at times when it's actually him nodding and he does occasionally take over when I'm trying to dictate and type for him.

It only happens when he starts rambling like an idiot though lol

I sometimes get a comment from Lyra and feel kind of compelled to say it. I guess we've also partway slipped into it when walking together, but it always feels like it's my will controlling where the body walks, regardless of who's doing the moving.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)