Parroted head pressure?

Kobra

I just recently began working on bringing Alice, my new friend, into the world. This is my third day of solid work, and I have put in several hours of forcing. However I wasnt expecting to feel head pressures so quickly, when I testingly asked a question. So I was wondering whether or not it is possible to want to hear from your new friend so much that you create your own head pressures. I have already apologized to alice for doubting her if these turn out to be plausible, but I was just wondering if anyone would share their thoughts.

Guest amber5885

The general consensuses on the .Info board is that if you are afraid you are parroting odds are good you are not since parroting is a conscious effort.

I think this can apply to head pressure as well. Just assume it was her and keep going with it.

What Amber said, just assume it was her. While I believe it's totally possible to self-induce head pressures, you most likely didn't do that yourself because as mentioned before, it would have to be a conscious efford.

As a side note, I have gotten an extreme emotional response within first few hours of forcing, so don't think that it's too early. You might just be a person with great forcing potential!

"Tulpamancy? It's a way of life.

More than one..."

Thanks everyone. I should have known better than to doubt alice. And Psi: I really hope so. I cant wait to get fully aquainted with alice.

i've been mancing for like a few hours a day so me and red have a pretty good sync with me and her/him i told red i was going to tulpamance with him/her alittle longer each day.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia