What my tulpa looks like

Tulpa117

lucky has been remade she was my old one red is currently on holiday, she's exploring trinity with her guardian and fenia my entity. sorry if i havent mentioned lucky.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

• 1 month later...

I got this one pretty close to the way Maya looks.

I used MorphThing to combine:

Alexis Bledel, Bar Refaeli, Natalie Portman, Bar Refaeli, Keira Knightley, Bar Refaeli and Demi Lovato (those who were included more than once are listed more than once).

I then imported the image into the GIMP and;

- Flattened eyebrows

- Enlarged eyes

-Changed eye shape

-Changed eye colour

- Increased upper lip prominence

- Altered smile

- Edit: Added better hair

What I ended up with is (astonishingly) pretty close to the face that I see every day when I wake up. Imagine this face with masses of long dark hair that reaches to mid-thigh level. And that is about right. So what do you think Tulpa.info, do you love her as much as I do?

Maya-approx-with-KB-hair.jpg.b49346d7a2411ab8ef4594c6ed9b49db.jpg

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

Mine is going to be cartoony, but with slightly more realistic fur. Cartoony realistic fur. Each new image he shows me of him is even more amazing than the last.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's her in my avatar ^^

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr Seuss

Visit my blog:- tulpacreator.tumblr.com

This is basically jade. As is my avatar.

Later I'll add a close up wit a better pic of her because she has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Ymmv I guess if you're not in love with her though.

Edit: I realise I now have 4 images and this is perhaps a bit excessive. I apologise, I just feel like it's very difficult to capture the essence of Jade in pictures.

I should also mention she basically never smiles. She does however smirk often when she knows she has done well at insulting someone. And she has small nose and eyebrow piercings, along with colored streaks in her hair(she changes colors), which one of the images doesn't include. And a star tattoo on her right wrist which none of them include.

jade10.jpg.3842eb81332fa14dc822e60aabc2febc.jpg

jade6.jpg.abc721c0f630ff71e24190853b40085e.jpg

jade11.jpg.25e3d7095ccc33bf1feac8d3715273d3.jpg

Tumblr_lvu1gr1Hi21qgvs51o1_500.gif.cc084bba1a0841736e300f79594c521a.gif

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what she looks like right now. I'm not the best artist in the world, but i did my best. She's also able to change her form to a gryphon!

May the Force be with you