How do Tulpas actually change your subconscious?

This is a question that's been bugging me for awhile. On various threads I've heard people saying Tulpas can do stuff with your subconscious, but I've never actually seen anyone post how it's done. I was wondering if it was just one of those "tulpas automatically know how to do this" things, but I was hoping for some clarification.

game is hard

I've seen people do it in different ways. I personally have a servitor that works like a computer -- entirely voice or mindvoice activated, with no apparent physical form. I've seen other people create a representation of their mind, like a room or a house that their tulpa can enter and interact with.

I think the development of the tulpa also has a lot to do with it. Younger, less developed tulpas generally seem to have less control.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I've seen people do it in different ways. I personally have a servitor that works like a computer -- entirely voice or mindvoice activated, with no apparent physical form. I've seen other people create a representation of their mind, like a room or a house that their tulpa can enter and interact with.

I think the development of the tulpa also has a lot to do with it. Younger, less developed tulpas generally seem to have less control.

Oh, so basically you have to make something symbolic of your subconscious for your Tulpa to use? Huh.

If that's the case, I'll probably need to wait until I'm sure she's completely sentient for that.

game is hard

You don't actually need to, but a lot of people find it easier to use symbolism. You can simply state, and believe, that your tulpa can do this, and then it will be able to.