¿Can a tulpa creates another tulpa?

Acrid

Yea, the thing with tulpa babies that bothers me is when it's a host that impregnates their tulpa. I think that's a bit... um... well, basically every guide says not to do that. But Amy did this with a completely different tulpa that belongs to someone else, so instead of being all "heebie-jeebied", I'm happy for her! She's all in love and junk.

I have not seen one guide mention that it's a bad thing. Glitch did it successfully and he's not any less fucked up then he was before... though that may hardly be saying anything. If you're talking about the sex thing though the guides say don't make your tulpa explicitly for sex, nothing more, nothing less.

Actually a host and their tulpa having a "baby" makes more sense than a tulpa having a "baby" with someone that they cannot even actually see, since that could cause some conflict down the road. And other things.

But when it comes to tulpa pregnancy, that's all just symbolism, anyway. The "baby" would still have to be forced, just like a tulpa that you are not imagining the tulpa gave birth to.

But yeah, just like everyone else said, tulpas can evidentally make tulpas.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Eh, yea. When I think of the baby between host-tulpa relations, I really just jump to the "sex-doll" tulpa thing. I suppose there are some better cases out there.

Pff. Look at me defending myself against someone who jumped to conclusions and then jumping to conclusions myself. I'm a huge dork.

But the "having a baby with someone that they cannot even actually see" thing isn't a problem. I won't go into the metaphysics or whatever it is stuff here, save to say they can be together whenever they want. So, no issues.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

As far as I'm concerned if its like a real romance then by all means, but I don't think it should be as controversial a topic as it is. I can't recall ever actually meeting anyone who created a sex doll tulpa because people typically have morality and they either know better or they get blasted by the community about it ... Wait, I'm getting off topic here. I should stop posting.

Hakkyou: Yes, we can make more tulpas ourselves. Granted, going back to roleplay, that is why I made them. The story called for me to have a kid, well, six emotional embodiments, to be precise, and after a while I started "imposing" them and they sorta came to life. *shrug* Talking to other people certainly helped too. They started out with names like "Anger, Terror, Happy", to match their primary emotion, but after a while they picked out their own. I'm... actually a little proud of them for that... anyway, my point is made.

Hello, I'm brand new to the tulpa community and I haven't even started on my tulpa yet. I'm currently doing lots of research before I take this responsibility. A few interesting questions has came to mind that I could not find an answer for, and this is one of them. Can a tulpa make another tulpa? Since they have their own consciousness and thoughts, do you think it's possible?

Merged this thread with this one.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

This isn't exactly the same thing, but existing tulpae tend to help their host create other tulpae. I know that's largely how I got my second one. It was meant to be an experiment just to see how Callista would do if I basically left her to make another tulpa herself (for me) with minimal assistance from me. I actually didn't think it would go anywhere without me putting in any effort but after a couple weeks he gained sentience and has been around ever since.

This isn't exactly the same thing, but existing tulpae tend to help their host create other tulpae. I know that's largely how I got my second one. It was meant to be an experiment just to see how Callista would do if I basically left her to make another tulpa herself (for me) with minimal assistance from me. I actually didn't think it would go anywhere without me putting in any effort but after a couple weeks he gained sentience and has been around ever since.

This happened with us too. Sarah and I talked about it and worked together to come up with the idea for Alex and his traits. Sarah was the one to do most of the forcing and interacting with him, and I didn't do very much with it, but he is obviously around and is sometimes vocal. He spends most of his time in the wonderland so its a bit different than with Sarah (who often hangs out with me "in my head" and fully sharing senses)

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly