what happens to a tulpa when its creator dies?

Guest Anonymous

Guest amber5885

There is genius in insanity, calm within the storm and beauty within destruction.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raid: "Jackie and I made a promise-"

Was it a promise? I'm so forgetful.

Raid: "It is now. Anyways, we said we'd be together forever. And that if there's an afterlife, I would accompany him. Forever."

This isn't anime at all.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

Chance: If I die, then you can just recreate me in the afterlife. Thoughts there become things.

There is genius in insanity, calm within the storm and beauty within destruction.

I've been there before, insanity on Ayahuasca (drug induced). It was brilliant but I'll never do that again.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

O and I have spoke about this a lot.

If there is truly an afterlife of some kind, in theory your essence, your 'mind' is sent there, and since tulpa are a part of your mind it'd makes sense for them to still be with you

My tulpa and I prefer to remain semi anonymous. O, N, E, K are what my tulpa will go by.

I have a theory on death. Now hear me out, I'm an atheist but I'm open to the idea that I'm wrong. Now, dreams, they have no time, you could be in a dream for five minuets but it felt like a week. Now, people who had near death experiences often describe death as an incredibly pleasent, and feel that they were in 'heaven' (or elsewhere depending on religion) for months. I think that perhaps the brain instinctively creates the illusion of an endless and extremely vivid dream of a paradise for you as a sort of defense mechanism against death. I'm sure your tulpa would be with you too. But who knows, it's just a theory, I could die and ascend to the Flying Spagghetti Monster for all we know. But until we do we should all be living but remain prepared to die.

• 3 weeks later...

I mean, it's an idea, but your brain can only process so much at once. Being able to compute some dream or mindscape or whatever you want to call it, for an infinite amount of time, just isn't physically possible. It might even kill you quicker. NDEs do have value in that it is a release of chemicals and such as a reaction to dying, but that's all. Your brain is going to stop getting oxygen at some point and you and all your tuppers will die. It sucks, but if you think about it, it just makes all the moments you have to spend with your tulpas while alive even more precious.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

The problem I was pointing out is that you can't fit "endless" into a finite amount of time, even the illusion of it.

And what's your point, jackson?

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest amber5885

Maybe the release of chemicals does induce a dream state and that's all an NDE is, maybe what really happens after that we dont know because to go there would mean true and irreversible death.