Tulpas and creativity

Guest amber5885

Guest amber5885

Just out if curiosity, how many of you are the "creative" types?

I'm curious if there is a correlation between tulpas and creative brains.

Like I'm a writer. I write fiction novels.

Now it's your turn. Are you creative? Are you about as creative as a rock? What do you do that you consider to be artistic?

To be perfectly honest I've always been a creative type, but in a sense that isn't really traditional creativity. I'm a writer and artist but I'm aspiring to be a doctor, probably a pathologist or something similar. I really like science and math but I'm also really "artsy" at the same time. It helps the tulpa creating process and tulpamancer in general to be a creative thinker, in my opinion.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I am definitely the creative type! I've always been, but considering my body sucks -so- hard that I can't even hold a 9 to 5 job, I need to hone my creativity into something that can make me money.

So, I am a creative by design, -and- necessity! Double threat! WOO! That being said... I need to go write things...

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

I am an artist and this helped me early on in the process, but ironically I'm too stubborn to draw her until I increase my skills. I'm doing a lot of training under a mentor right now and I don't want to disgrace her beauty with my subpar skills at the moment.

I am a aspiring writer myself, working on a novel and such, and I have 14 tulpas, as far as I can tell. I don't know if there is a connection, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Hi, I'm here to break the pattern, I am not a creative type, I don't write nor draw nor do anything else even remotely related to creativity, I own a business and pay other people to design my products, I don't even imagine the setting while I read a book (and I don't really read much fiction).

The only thing I can think of is that I'm really good at visualizing in my mind, not something I practiced or anything, in fact I thought everyone could visualize as good as me until I started meditation and I learned while talking with other beginners that most had difficulties visualizing things while I could not only visualize but "touch" and "smell" things too (I assume you understand what I'm referring to).

English isn't my first language and I'm not used to write in it but I'm always interested in learning, please tell me if I made a mistake or if you have any advice

Guest amber5885

I understand completely. It's almost hard for me to grasp that some people can't visualize the way I do. When I imagine Toby he's just about as real as a living breathing person in my mind. I can smell him, feel him and without much trouble at all.

I've tried tons of different artistic subjects. I focus in digital art and do that everyday, but I've tried clay, music, sowing, and traditional painting. I also like to type short stories and sometimes fanfiction (when I like something enough).

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

Hello fellow fiction writer. I consider myself creative, sometimes I can be creative in most macabre ways while sometimes I can be creative in the most beatiful ways. But sometimes my brain decides to be a fegget and does nothing.

I say everything can be artistic as long as you look at it from the right perspective.

GO FORCE FEGGET

I create 3D renders, write my own stories, or ones about colorful cartoon horses, compose music (I'm always deleting before finishing), program video games (I'm going to abandon anyway), design web-pages (I'll never make). So yeah, I do a lot of stuff, maybe that's why I got a bit of kickstart about Martina.

EDIT: About what is artistic... everything that meet someone's (other than the artist's) standars to call it "Art".