Trouble using wonderland

Ok so im having a bit of trouble using wonderland... like what do I do if im laying down or sitting, do I just imagine with my minds eye a place? Or do I meditate? And how wood I meditate?

Starburst is an anthropomorphic wolf/ice dragon

While not necessary, meditation is used as a means to improve focus and visualization while forcing. Visualization can be done with your eyes opened or closed, and in any physical posture given it's comfortable enough for you.

Many people decide to create a persistent wonderland, like a general hang-out place where they can interact with their tulpas, but you can also imagine yourself in a different location every time you practice.

Check out the Guides section; I'm sure there are a few dealing with meditation, focus and visualization.

As part of the minority who don't use them, I feel like I should bring up that Wonderlands aren't always necessary. They help pretty much everyone who use them yeah, but you could be like me and find that they just end up complicating things for you and you can work out a different solution.

I'm not telling you to give up, just remember that it doesn't work well for everyone and there are alternatives if you decide it's not for you.

If you want general tips though, look in the guides.

I will say though that meditation helps a lot for ANY forcing, specifically pranayama meditation. Even just five to ten minutes before forcing helps a lot. You can look up how to do it but its pretty simple. Get comfortable (I recommend the half lotus pose) and breath in deeply through your nose and don't think about anything except the details of your breathing. Become aware of the breath, focus on it, feel it, try not to think about anything else.

It gets easier, trust me.

You just imagine yourself there. It isn't as complicated as you think.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Uea the wonderland isnt working out for me I just visualize him where ever I am when im in my house or outside or wherever I visualize him with me... hmm... the mediation thing sounds very interesting id have to try that... thanks

Starburst is an anthropomorphic wolf/ice dragon