Am I interacting right?

So, about 12 hours ago I decided to begin the "creation" of a tulpa, I've been following the movement since 2012, and finally decided to take the step. I have no doubts, but I am unsure if I am doing this right. I constantly talk to my tulpa throughout the day, explaining what I am doing, hell, everything, I even wear a bracelet to remind me not to forget about her. I already have a basic wonderland which I remember and can go into in a first person perspective, it consists of a flat, grassy field with a small hill, a tree on top. Currently, I visualize my tulpa has a unmoving, ball of light which I can carry around with me in the wonderland. I envisioned a Silence room, where she could go if she didn't want to be disturbed by my constant rambling or thoughts, and a room which led to my thoughts, my deeper thoughts, as it were, which I did by imagining a clump of my past memories, wadding them into a bubble, and throwing them to one side, then, I envisioned a bridge connecting them once the door is opened. My question is, What else do I need to be doing? I plan to meditate every night and actively force narrate. Could anyone give me any tips on what I should do to interact with her better?

You're doing everything right, just keep doing this more and more and don't worry. My only suggestion is treat her like a person and don't fret about her development. You're literally creating an entire person from nothing, enjoy the process no matter how long it takes and be both happy and proud every step of the way.

You're doing everything right, just keep doing this more and more and don't worry. My only suggestion is treat her like a person and don't fret about her development. You're literally creating an entire person from nothing, enjoy the process no matter how long it takes and be both happy and proud every step of the way.

Thank you, I envision myself laid against the tree in the wonderland with her on my lap, well, the ball of light. Also, is it healthy for me to be reading up on tulpas, for her I mean, won't this bother her?

If it does bother her, I'm sure she'll let you now once she's able. I wouldn't worry about it though. You're doing it to try and give her a better quality of life in the end so I can't see why it would bother her if it does.

Guest amber5885

Yeah reading all you can is a good thing. Sometimes Toby helps me come up with questions or shares what I'm reading up on with me, it won't hurt her.

Yeah reading all you can is a good thing. Sometimes Toby helps me come up with questions or shares what I'm reading up on with me, it won't hurt her.

Thank you, as I said, she is very young, not even a day old, do you have any tips? Should i begin visualizing her form? I don't want to force her to have a certain personality, so I just tell her the traits I'd like to see, but I also tell her to have a strong opinion. What did you do when your tulpa was young to help her grow? Looking for any advice I can get

No worries. I'm about three months in now and my advice is get used to trying to address her whenever you can, by feeding her that attention constantly it gets much, much easier. Passive forcing outside of active forcing is your friend.

There's no wrong way to do the process if you want to visualize her while you work on something else. That's what I do at least.

No worries. I'm about three months in now and my advice is get used to trying to address her whenever you can, by feeding her that attention constantly it gets much, much easier. Passive forcing outside of active forcing is your friend.

There's no wrong way to do the process if you want to visualize her while you work on something else. That's what I do at least.

Alright, thanks.