Show us your wonderland

Cheezer

Here we go, my wonderland that I drew some days ago. The drawing depicts the cobblestone road up to my giant tree and bench where I spend my time focusing on the tulpa. (The link to the drawing is here as it was too big to upload here http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/o564/Cheezer94/?action=view&current=2012-07-05004825.jpg)

Explanation of my wonderland:

On the hill there's a path made of white cobblestone that leads up to the trunk of a giant tree with wild growing roots. At the end of the path there's a simple wooden bench where my tulpa to be gently floats in the air, its clearly unfinished form is a perfectly shaped blue orb which emenates a faint glow upon it's surroundings.

As you sit down on the bench next to the blue orb you can see the rest of my calm wonderland. The sky is lit up with thousans of stars and the moon is forever present there, bathing the rest of my wonderland in a weak light. Down the hill you can see that the cobblestone path leads to a bridge, also the bridge is a simple wooden one with carvings of hearts on the sides of the rails.

Over the bridge there is a ring of single stones perfect for sitting on with a campfire in the middle always giving away a calming crackling.

The cobblestone path goes to the right from the ring to a wooden platform. On the platform there is two bookshelves in the back filled with empty scrolls and infront of them a pedestal made for rolling out the scrolls on. As my tulpa receives sentience I've planned to make it able to see my memories through the scrolls as it rolls it out on the pedestal.

From there on out there is nothing more of significance in my wonderland. Under the bridge there is a winding river and all around the places I've described is a long flat grassy plane which ends in a treeline far away which is shrouded in darkness.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my wonderland now.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...04XHvVN_yw

except it's a giant mech turtle, its head is replaced by a bungalow, ether a regular, club, or cockpit variety. the cockpit allows me to fly it across an endless ocean, occasionally dotted with islands and underwater caves. Its fins are lined with thrusters, the lower shell with massive artillery, and the inside is a big suburban town. At the center of the behemoth is a massive electrically charged ring that powers it all, were i charge my tupper.

For Science!

Can't draw for shit, so I guess I'll just make a description.

It's a small tropical island, roughly half a mile in diameter. On the south shore is the lighthouse where Luna, Elise and I live. It has a deck that extends out onto the shore, there's also a carport for my Lanevo and a swimming pool with my spaceship under it. To the north the terrain slopes gently upward before turning into a dirt cliff, this is where Elise goes surfing. The waves get up to 10 feet high here on average, everywhere else stays relatively calm. To the east is a small pine forest where Saria lives, she has a little Japanese-styled house with a couple of outbuildings, a rock garden, and a couple of chairs to chill with a beer or something and watch the sunset. There's also a bonsai tree on a small cliff overlooking the ocean.

In the center is a lift leading down to the randomly-generated subterranean dungeon, built into the pavilion over it is a bell that, when rung, can be heard no matter what I'm doing. Southeast of it is the arsenal, to the southwest is a small distillery, and most of the rest of the island consists of greenspace intersected by dirt paths.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Spoilers in that thar link

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/18830/fallout3_destroyed_city_bus.png

Why doesn't anyone check and see if their image is too big? Image set to link -TOG

This is essentially my wonderland. I've also got a little house just outside the city.

~Remember the dead, but fight for the living.

~La rage du peuple

~Ice cream is a feeling

Tulpae:

Name: Frostia

Form: Light and dark blue pony, white hair, styled in MLP:FiM fashion

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww140/mini_fluffy/wonderland.png That's mine. I'm not too great at drawing so it doesn't look very nice. The ground the small cottage and pond are on is higher up than everything else. It looks a lot nice in my mind. The cottage should be a cute little cottage covered in ivy. There's a spiraling staircase that leads to a place that resembles an endless japanese garden.