when I tulpaforce in my wonderland I can see my tulpa easily and can narrate but don't get much of a connection kind of feeling, however when I narrate to him throughout the day passively I can feel really strong connections and it sounds dumb but I'm worried I'm creating two tulpas at once and was wondering if anyone could give me their thoughts on that. When I tulpa force in my wonderland I can sometimes feel a connection, but not from the tulpa sat in front of me b kind of in the back of my head

I've had a similar problem for some time. But basically, if you're directing your forcing intentions towards the same tulpa, it will reach them. They will hear those words/thoughts/whatever no matter if you feel them at that time or not.So you're not creating two tulpae unless you really want to.

It might also be that in wonderland, you are focusing more on the visuals than 'feeling' your tulpa. And that's pretty normal because humans pretty much rely on sight, so it's natural that most of your attention goes towards this sense. Maybe try to close your eyes in the wonderland and focus on feeling your tulpa's presence instead of seeing them if you want to feel them the same way you do during passive forcing? I think that might work.

"Tulpamancy? It's a way of life.

More than one..."