Can't feel my tulpa

Megz-moo

I haven't been tulpaforcing long but I can already feel a strong presence/connection and can feel him there listening to what I say. However, I'm about a week in and today I could barely feel a connection at all. I was pretty tired but every time I tried to narrate to him throughout the day I would either not get any form of connection or I would get a stabbing headache at the front of my heads has anyone else been through this? Can anyone lend a hand? Thanks~

Oh, it's totally normal. Sometimes, they're off doing their own thing! They are their own people after all. But another thing that could be happening is that you just don't feel it. It's strange, but you still connect even if you don't feel it.

It's a roller coaster, this art of tulpamancy. Just go with the flow, and don't stop doing what you're doing. Keep at it with a positive attitude, and don't be afraid to ask questions if you're scared or confused!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip