is there such a thing as tulpa empathy ?

me and snow where in a serious mental rp some time ago and she really got banged up.. i felt a sudden painful jerk in my right and left arms and legs, it was very painful that i fell down, my little nephew asked me what was wrong and i told him that i wasn't sure, i checked snow's wounds and she/he got bludgeoned along the arms and legs by blunt weapon (the villians had the upper hand and knocked me and snow down.) it never was this bad before, i mean sometimes i might feel a minor pinch or twitch irl but.. i was in albeit brief serious pain. i was wondering if it was tulpa empathy, because i often i guess i put myself in snow's situation in trinity and all that and she does the same to me. i have had minor leg pains sometimes but never as so severe, my real job has me standing most of the time for 4 hours.. and i never had any arm pain recently.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

This definitely sounds believable, though I'm not sure whether it sounds more like the sort of empathy you'd feel for any other person, or thoughts crossing over from her to you.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I’m not sure if you’re the same individual I gave a suggestion to before, but I think you’re the one who made a thread about a dream you had that seemed to have affected how you conceptualized the relationship between hosts (in your case, creator), and tulpa. Although we can’t really give you assurance on why you’re suddenly feeling all this pain, one could presume that those feelings were probably psychosomatic.

In other words, the same mental curb stomp festival you had with her ended up with how you felt mentally being physical in some way. I’m not sure if this can even be correlated at all with your question on there being a thing as tulpa empathy. If there wasn’t a probability of a tulpa being empathetic, it would imply that somehow there could be a dichotomy beyond our awareness and mind, which would involve something external, which would only make things problematic at finding a potential source to the predicament you’re in.

And presuming you’re the same individual who made the thread I mentioned just now, maybe it could really be your tulpa expressing some of her true feelings. Maybe not about you, but maybe about something else that we’re not aware of. It could be an underlying problem that’s been apparent to her, but she probably didn’t want to talk about it. And if you’re wanting to know if anyone can have a cumulative experiential learning on empathy as existing as what a tulpa would exist as, one could presume that the interaction with though forms in their dreams could be a probable learning curve.

At least that’s what I would personally feel would be a practical way to understand if a thought-form that one consistently believes to exist can emulate, or even inherently have qualities of what we would presume we would have as sentient beings. If your question is revolved around the host being able to experience the feelings and sensations of their tulpa, then it’s probably something psychosomatic.

I’ve seen a few anecdotal cases where people suddenly had allergies (e.g. spicy food), and used to always be able to eat spicy foods up until they figured out their tulpa had some mental disposition, or some kind of reaction to spicy food. It would make sense on how this abnormal experience for you came up, especially with working in a job that involves a lot of standing, but again, just presumptions.

Unless there’s some way for our tulpas to exist somewhere other than our perception of reality and awareness, then it would be presumed that both you and they can understand empathy. It may not be something inherently, though I’m sure with trial-and-error, experiential learning is bound to come up at some point. But your case seems kind of extreme where just saying “psychosomatic experiences” would be an understatement, but who are we to know the lengths of what the mind can do to emulate the pain you’re going through right now?

hum... you just answered most of my lingering questions and opened up afew more.., snow has been looking abit aggravated as of recent, she did get into a fight with a friend form what she told me but it wasnt my doing. i'm sure she'll work things out on her own in due time.. once again i thank you for your help.

Mindscape:

Artopia

This definitely sounds believable, though I'm not sure whether it sounds more like the sort of empathy you'd feel for any other person, or thoughts crossing over from her to you.

i'm not all too sure myself. but if it's a form of empathy or.. maybe some sort of reaction, i'm going to just listen to snow and help her as much as i can.

Mindscape:

Artopia

Guest Anonymous

My host has reported feeling what I was imagining while I was possessing. You both share the same brain, it's not weird if you share sensations you imagine. Just work harder on separating her from you (Or ~parallel processing~, if you prefer that) so that you won't feel her pain during your wonderland monster hunting or dungeon fun or whatever.