A "Good Age" to Start?

CNGB

I won't write you a wall of text, just a short opinion post...

I think it's better to start younger. Teenagers generally have both more free time and more creativity than adults.

As long as you have the perseverance to follow through with the effort and keep up your forcing in the long term.

I'd suggest starting sooner rather than later as when you get older, you'll find many unexpected and otherwise "important" issues crashing in of all your free time that you'd hoped to have spent forcing.

I'd suggest starting sooner rather than later as when you get older, you'll find many unexpected and otherwise "important" issues crashing in of all your free time that you'd hoped to have spent forcing.

That's a very good point. I'm having much more trouble finding time living with my girlfriend than I did living with my parents.

Having said that, maturity definitely helps too. Though it doesn't necessarily come with age.

Also, we definitely have a few more asexual people around here. I wish I could say I was one of them. I'm definitely too far in the other direction.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I won't write you a wall of text, just a short opinion post...

I think it's better to start younger. Teenagers generally have both more free time and more creativity than adults.

As long as you have the perseverance to follow through with the effort and keep up your forcing in the long term.

Walls of text are technically ones without any spacing or paragraphs. :) Guess the TL;DR snippet was too long for some, huh? I keep forgetting people don't give a shit about any reasoning behind said opinions, because we have to assume they know why we were led to believe said opinions. Especially if they're individuals that may require more justification rather than a "you're fine, just go for it," or any other echo chamber responses to fuel their journey for confirmation bias.

Especially if this whole process with tulpas isn't necessarily a cakewalk for most.

We can always just tell them to use the search, but that just makes us look like asses :(

• 2 weeks later...

It's not exactly opinions. These are more personal expirirences. It helps to read how other people view or interpret an issue as long as they actually know what their talking about. It can help people form their own opinions about themselves as to what side of the issue they would concider themselves a part of. But I suppose this is just a tad bit hypocritical considering that this is an opinion on your opinion on opinions, so take what I say as such.

I'm *probably* a bit too young to have a tulpa, but I have justified reasons, read all of the disclaimers, and I have been in charge of a life before.

And I'm asexual, if that makes any of you feel any better.

And people say I act like I'm 20 on forums, so you have that.

I personally (my opinion probably shouldnt have standing) think that only maturity matters.

I started at 15, the same week I found out about tulpas. I figured, well it seems right for me, and if I mull about this for long I'll end up with an unintentional tulpa anyways. So I just started. :P

Almost a year later, and not much progress to show, but no ragrets.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

I did it because reasons.

TIP: "Zephyr, hopefully" seems like doubt.

According to the gods of tulpamancing, doubt is your enemy.

But i am inexperienced at the art,

I had bad experiences early on from relying on blind faith. Doubt is healthy in the right amounts. I do what I can to reduce the dosage I need.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3