Cacuu, The almighty shall no longer draw Tulpas in this thread. :<

Cacuu

First of all, thanks for drawing all these tulpas, those of us with no artistic talent sure do appreciate it.

Anyway, down to business.

Selen is about 5'1" tall, and slightly lighter than average weight. Her skin, although fairly pale, is not super white. Her eyes are a bright, crystalline shade of blue, and they're very round in shape (but not excessively so). Her hair is jet black and falls in ringlets down the length of her back.

She usually wears a dress similar to this (URL at the bottom. Can't figure out how to attach on mobile), and doesn't wear shoes. Selen is rather outgoing (much more than I am at least) and very polite {And proper}.

URL scavenged off google images: theglamoroushousewife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/vintage+red+dress+32.jpg

Thanks again {This is really sweet of you :-)}, we really appreciate it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deortabe drawing: Ready!

Next up will be Heather!

deortabe_by_cacuu-d7zex11.jpg

I like your Agni drawing, it looks really cute. I think even a simple background would improve the pic, though. Is it finished or WIP? Do you have a DA account?

Well, that drawing is very old. I don't really go back to my drawings. I did it while learning how to draw fur.

I'm a beginner at drawing still (hence why i'm doing these, too). These drawings usually take me a lot of time as I'm trying stuff out and learning while at it. Recently I've been researching color balance (something that can be noted on Amber's drawing) making colors mix with each other as not to draw too much attention.

And I've been talking to Agni, and well, since she deviated i'll make one on the "new her" soon. (not very foxy though)

As for deviantart, yes, I do have one actually. (But it pretty much has the pictures that were shown here, on HD.)

To be very honest, most of these drawings are my first tries at some particular style, and I'm not satisfied with any of them :3.

Also, my deviantart doesn't mention anything about tulpas or requests to draw one because... well. its easier to explain. (I show it to non tulpamancers too)

To be very honest, most of these drawings are my first tries at some particular style, and I'm not satisfied with any of them :3.

I guess for your first attempts the pictures are fine. I am not an artist und I have two left hands, but if you ask me it is perspective and proportions that seem a little odd. Afaik it is hard to draw humans because we are trained to see even smallest details in human faces, so we are very critical here.

As for deviantart, yes, I do have one actually. (But it pretty much has the pictures that were shown here, on HD.)

I hoped to see some cute animal drawings on your DA ^^

Water can be used to cook foods such as noodles. (Wikipedia)

(Unrelated side-note: Cacuu the almighty sounds like Aku the almighty)

I however will not be stopped by a silly samurai.

mwahahahaha

On a topic related note, I will do two or three drawings tomorrow, depending on their length. I'll also do them on a different workflow (that will hopefully cut the work I do in half.)

Heather drawing.

heather_by_cacuu-d7zse01.jpg

Did this one using a mix of airbrush and pencil.

hope you like it!

(Also more drawings to come!)

next up, Atlas, as Rerof doesn't seem to answer my messages.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you draw my tulpa Ravenbruck?

Her overall body structure is pretty much like a ten or eleven year old human girl, but with dark blue, scaly skin, wings and a tail. Here's a reference for her scales and eyes, but her face is rounder than Mystique's: http://incrediblesong.com/images/1469-1024x768-x-men-mystique-face-desktop-pc-and-mac-wallpaper.jpg

Anyway, she has shoulder-length, messy light red hair, and she's very specific that the feathers on her wings are a lighter blue than her skin. Generally she wears a red sports bra type thing, black leggings and lace-up high boots.

Thank you! :)

With Tulpa /Ravenbruck/

From this point on I will no longer take on requests. I've got some work and i'm not being able to draw all I wanted to :(

So, well, I'll still draw the last two from this forums, but it'll take a while.

Thanks everyone for the run.

• 3 weeks later...