Deortabe the Deer - Progress reports.

Redback Spino

Cool, I've been thinking about trying some freewriting at some point. Thanks for the tip--I haven't done any hypnosis yet, just the breath meditation. But the way you're doing the music thing sounds really interesting!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 13

After having gone out together comic-shopping (Definitely getting a feeling of her presence- I keep catching myself 'watching' her as she walks around, it's pretty awesome, like my mind seems to know she's there even if I can't actually sense her.) LAter this evening, doing another self-hypnosis session, probably going into the deepest trance I've managed so far! After that, I've decided to focus on visualisation for the next couple of days, trying to get it perfect. We also tried bit of work on vocalisation, and it was kinda muffled and hard to hear, but I think I am hearing a distinct voice. Not saying much, but it doesn't sound like my mindvoice, that's for sure!

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

Day 14

Came down with a rather nasty cold, it seems. A tad annoying, it seems to be interfering with my concentration alot, epecially when I have to stop every minute or so to find a tissue :P . Still, made a rather interesting development when I was visualising. Went to visit Deortabe in her wonderland to get some visualisation done, and on a whim we decided to go exploring in the woods. We headed to the left, didn't find much, then went round to the right and discovered 2 interesting things in the wonderland: A large humanoid stone statue, and a clearing with a stone circle in the middle, and strange ethereal blue lights floating all around. We spent some time sitting in the centre of the circle as it started to get dark, until my sniffles got the best of me and I had to make my exit.

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

Day 14

Had a rather nice experience earlier today, mostly doing passive forcing throughout the day. We were watching some Doctor Who together, and I was lying back on my bed leaning against the wall, and she was sitting down near my legs, and after a while I could actually feel a sense of warmth across my legs. Doing a quick bit of visualisation, I saw she'd draped her front legs across my legs to get more comfy.

Redback, this all sounds awesome! I totally know what you mean about sensing presence without actual visualization, also that sense of warmth when they cuddle up to you :-) Wonder what the humanoid statue will turn out to be? The stone circle sounds wonderful and very magical!

Day 15

Haven't had much of a chance to do alot of forcing recently. Just got back in contact with my girlfriend, been busy with a writing project, and been suffering from various ailments. Annoyingly enough as soon as the sniffles and sore throat are on their way out, they are replaced by some pretty brutal backaches, to the point where I can pretty much only sit up straight or lie back, anything else just results in me twisting up like Quasimodo. So yeah, it's been pretty hard to get back into the tulpamancy game. Fingers crossed things clear up soon, so I can get back to the Wonderland or visualisation without dozing off or writhing in agony from my back!

Day 16

Finally had a chance for some proper active forcing. We went for a stroll around the wonderland, going through the woods before going for another run out on the beach. She seemed to greatly appreciate the exercise, and I definitely felt that familiar feeling of her presence when we finished. And afterwards, we decided to try a little exercise for a while, where whenever I go out and about or go travelling, I'll imagine her on a leash and collar that I'm holding, and 'undoing the collar' whenever she can go off and explore. And since I'm actually gonna start travelling about this week (uni finally starting again), it shold make for some interesting results.

Day 17

Tried the whole idea of imagining Deortabe on a leash, and while I was heading out to do some comicbook shopping, it had a funny effect where without really thinking about it, the hand I was 'holding the leash' in would be held out slightly behind me, pretty much as if I was guiding along something on a string behind me. It was a pretty cool sensation, and I'll definitely try it out again over the next few days (I'll be travelling alot, so plenty of opportunities to try it)

While I've been to busy to do any active forcing recently, and even passive forcing has become a bit of a luxury with my workload, the leash-exercise has continued to be successful whenever I do it. I don't necesssarily feel a 'pull' or 'tug' much, but it does definitely help to imagine her walking alongside me.

I'm also gonna try using a pendulum to speak with her. I've had some success in the past with pendulum dowsing (Including one very memorable moment where I managed to successfully dowse the location of a hidden object in front of my classmates), so it could be worth trying for simple conversation, like yes-or-no questions and such.