Deortabe the Deer - Progress reports.

Redback Spino

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 18

Not a whole lot of activity, but I did another of those musical forcings earlier, this time using 'Dance of the Dream Man' from the Twin Peaks soundtrack, which is a really cool sort of slow late-night-jazz song. And the song brought us to, where else, the Red Room where we danced, slowly getting more adventurous as the song continued, until we were basically waltzing by the end of it, which was pretty fun (though waltzing with a quadruped is probably alot more difficult in real life than it was here!)

And it's not necessarily related to me and Deortabe, but it is tulpa-related so I'll say it anyway: I'm on an animation BA course, currently in 2nd year which is focusing on visual-effects and post-production work, and for our first project is a short special-effects piece group project. And one idea that we're working on, that seemed to go down really well, is a tulpa-related video, the idea being a series of short clips (Montage, person ravelling, something like that), featuring people out and about in public, with their own tulpas of various shapes and sizes, the tulpas themselves being done as CGI effects. Fingers crossed it gets greenlit on Monday when we pitch it!

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

Good luck Redback on that project. Hope it's not too difficult to animate characters.

I've never liked putting a leash on my tulpa, but maybe I'll consider it at a later time when we warm up more to each other.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

I've never liked putting a leash on my tulpa, but maybe I'll consider it at a later time when we warm up more to each other.

Yah, I imagine it's alot easier to get your mind around it when one's tulpa is a more feral animal like mine, as opposed to an anthro or humanoid.

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

Yeah, most of the time we're either massaging one another or cuddling. So no need for a leash anyway. When I walk, I imagine him walking behind me with his arms around me. It's too hot to walk outside though in this Texas heat.

I'm glad you found what works for you. It's awesome seeing results.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Day 19

Fell asleep before I had a chance to write anthing yesterday... oops.

But anywho, I tried out using a dowsing pendulum to communicate with Deortabe. Her responses are pretty much limited to just yes/no answers, but I was able to get some definite responses out of her. One that stood out was that she apparently wishes I could do more frequent active forcing sessions. So, I'm gonna try to do at least one session every day for the next week or so, see what we can get out of that. If it feels easy enough and doesn't clash too badly with everything else I do, I'll try to keep it up!

Day 20

Welp, as promised, I did another active forcing session with Deortabe earlier today. Nothing too special, just a quick visualisation session, which I do seem to be slowly improving in (I can now focus on details well, and get a sort of hazy silhouette of the entire form), and another pendulum-talking session, in which she expressed interest in coming along on a field trip I'm on tomorrow. So, together we'll go then, and I'll try to keep passively forcing throughout the time, see if anything cool happens.

Day 21

So I did manage to keep up passive forcing pretty much through the entire trip to the art gallery, and Deortabe seemed to enjoy her time there. Not much else happened, though I did finally come to some sort of conclusion as to where exactly I am in terms of tulpamancing: I've found that I can do visualisation fairly decently, and I can sort of reach the very first signs of imposition by being able to 'sense' her presence in reality, like I can go a whole day out and about, and be able to keep the thought in my mind that she is with me. But I can't do both at once quite yet.

Well, baby steps and all I guess. I think I want to get visualisation truly perfected before I start trying to 'see' her in reality.

Day 22

Another pendulum-talking session. This time, I managed to confirm that she is apparently independant and sentient to a certain degree, and does feel that she is developing, which is a big relief on my part! She also expressed wishes for me to visit her in the Wonderland more often, and focus on visualisation work for now. And she also claimed that despite not being vocal at this time, she is content with the pendulum system for now.

Day 23

Well, I skipped another day by accident, due to personal obligations despite telling Deortabe I'd do a bit of forcing with her everyday. And it seems that she wasn't happy about it. I started doing a bit of quick passive forcing on the train to uni this morning, and the first thing she did was rest her head in my lap like a dog begging to be petted, looking up at me with big sad eyes (And presumably trying her best to not gouge my eyes out with her antlers by mistake as well!). I felt like crap for abandoning her yesterday, so today I made up for it by passive forcing all the way to uni, and again all the way back home.

And it's only now that I realise that whenever I passive force, I'm usually trying to picture her or sense her presence in real life, so I'm basically sort of practicing imposition already! Well, that'll prove some handy experience when I start to properly work on imposition once I've perfected visualisation.